Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His- Honda1800 VTX-RS- Spec 3- 2006 bought new in 2009- 8K miles, 2 Windshields, Tinted & Clear-Batwing Fairing, Matched Paint Tsukayu brand Locking Hard bags, Custom Wheels & great tires, Chrome Trim Lowers & Fork Lowers, Chrome Radiator Cover, Cobra Chrome Engine Guards, Kurykan Grips & Hwy pegs, windshield bags, LED brake light modulators, and extra LED taillights, Throttle Lock Cruise Control & Throttle Rest, Coyote Hot Rods Hinged Gas Cap, Single Exhaust Sysytem , Gel Pad in Driver’s Seat, Passenger Back Rest & Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco handlebar risers- 2” back & 2” up, Custom Chrome Fender Trim, ‘Road Hog’ chrome on front fender (can remove) & Texas Cowboy Emblem on Fairing & Bags, Custom Tank Bib with VTX Emblem. Complete mech records, excellent condition, Garage kept. We also have many parts and accessories for sale separate. These are matching VTX’s, built at the USA Honda plant. $7800.00 CASH. Will consider offer for both bikes and other accessories. We are also selling ‘ Hers’ info & pics –see add below

cell # 806-928-3852 Don

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this bike is still for sale ..... I would consider a fair offer , let me know what you think. if you are not interested please tell a friend. thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to add to the list of things that will go with this bike and her bike for sale , they will both come with the spoke wheels and tires ,and the second set of exhaust . mine has the C pipes on it and it will also come with the R exhaust also. hers has the R exhaust on it and will come with a complete set of C exhaust for it .

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the color combination!!
thank you very much we also loved the color combo...every where we rode people would come up to us and want to look at them. I was asked several times did we paint them to match, and I would tell them no , that's the way they came . every one loved the bikes.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These bikes are gone they are Located At Family Power Sports in Lubbock Texas ... contact Mike King @ 806-781-7325 thanks for looking at my bikes. Don
all the extra wheels and tires and exhaust will not go with the bike , look for them to show up on e-bay. thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts