Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2007 VTX 1300C. I am the original owner. Purchased in 2008 with 2 miles, currently at 90k. This motorcycle has been all over the country. It has been ridden in the rain and has been on the ground during a slow speed cone competition. I own a Ride Like A Pro franchise and teach on this motorcycle. Some of the upgrades include a Woody’s fairing, HD king tour pack, and Calvary fiberglass saddle bags on a custom bracket. Keys for tour pack and saddle bags match. It has progressive 444 shocks bought late in 2021 as well as RaceTech springs and emulator valves. There is a Brakeaway throttle lock, Jensen Bluetooth radio with JBL amplifier, and Polk Audio speakers. The headlight is an led daymaker style with led auxiliary lights. Engine guard is a 1.5” Cobra fatty and the handlebars are 1.5” with the wires run internal. Mustang seat and Cobra floorboards to make riding long distances very comfortable. I have done all the maintenance myself and it has run Amsoil for the last 10 years. Motorcycle doesn’t smoke, doesn’t burn oil, and cranks the first time every time. It has lived indoors unless we are traveling. I live in NW Arkansas and will pick up someone at the airport if you fly in. The tires have about 1k on them. I would not hesitate to get on heading anywhere.

I can be reached at (479) 268-7830 or [email protected]. I’m happy to answer questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts