Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today, this is what Carol confirms for attendance from the registration list.

From 20 States we can confirm 205 people and 154 bikes
AL - 2P 2B, AZ - 1P 1B, CA - 4P 3B, CO - 63P 45B, FL - 2P 2B, IA - 7P 4B, IL - 26P 17B, IN - 1P 1B, KS - 7P 5B, LA - 2P 2B,
MI - 5P 5B, MN - 8P 5B, NE - 2P 1B, OK - 13P 5B, PA - 3P 3B, TX - 34P 31B, WA - 2P 1B, WI - 5P 2B, WY - 2P 2B,
Unaffiliated riders / states 10P 5B

We know there were a few more, especially from CO that just stopped in to join us and didn't check in, but if we can't account for them we didn't add them.

·
Mad Hatter
21,352 Posts
Carol said:
Kevin Kuiper said:
Carol, Were are My Shirts :?: :?:
What shirts? :shock:

Actually, the pins and patches did not come in until just before the event. Since I knew you would not be here to pick up your pin, I was waiting to add to the package. It will go out on Monday!

You missed a great time!
Yea, I Know :( Don't remind me :wink: :cry: :cry: :cry: I REALLY wanted to come!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Post on attendance

Carol, when I was helping with people signing in, I know I penciled in quite a few folks from different states. I know some of these people had not confirmed prior to the week before, but others said they knew about the event and would join us if their timing coming to Colorado was right, but were never pre-registered. I'm hoping you have those sign-in sheets if these folks aren't in the count.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Hey Shark Bait? You live in Golden? Can you step outside and take a picture or two of Lookout Mountain? I didn't get any of it while in town or while going up the face of it. :oops:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be happy to do that for you this week. I didn't get to say goodbye to you, and the last time I saw Tejas was at the Danny Dietz Memorial on the 4TH of July. My daughter was at home later and had the 4PM news on and saw me (in the line of flag bearers) and asked if there was anything I should be telling her. There happened to be a young mother and her son next to me, and it looked like we were all together and my daughter asked if she had a little brother I never told her about. LOL. Dennis G was on my other side..... I'll send pics to your e-mail...Are you on a highspeed connection?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Re: Post on attendance

shark-bait said:
Carol, when I was helping with people signing in, I know I penciled in quite a few folks from different states. I know some of these people had not confirmed prior to the week before, but others said they knew about the event and would join us if their timing coming to Colorado was right, but were never pre-registered. I'm hoping you have those sign-in sheets if these folks aren't in the count.
I have those sheets and the numbers are in the counts.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
shark-bait said:
I'll be happy to do that for you this week. I didn't get to say goodbye to you, and the last time I saw Tejas was at the Danny Dietz Memorial on the 4TH of July. My daughter was at home later and had the 4PM news on and saw me (in the line of flag bearers) and asked if there was anything I should be telling her. There happened to be a young mother and her son next to me, and it looked like we were all together and my daughter asked if she had a little brother I never told her about. LOL. Dennis G was on my other side..... I'll send pics to your e-mail...Are you on a highspeed connection?
Yes high speed...
Tejas found a pic online of his bald head behind bigDwg's shoulder taken at the memorial.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul Weser said:
This Ole Man knows of 5 of us that rode up from New Mexico......I think.
Hey Paul, you missed all the fun. I guess you were, or at least no one else would admit to it, the oldest person to join us for the Ride.

We tried to give you The Oldest Rider plaque but apparently 7pm was past your bedtime. LOL I dropped it in the mail today, you should see it soon.

I enjoyed meeting you and talking over lunch at the Black Forest. Hope to see you again.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cliff...Don't know if I missed all the fun or not. I was 3 beers into a 6 pack when I got a call from Scooter that I had won "oldest rider"(68) and neither one of the 2 ladies in my room wanted me leave so I thought it best I pick it up at the front dest but as you that didn't work out. Thanks a bunch Cliff (and Carol) for a great time, great lunch and beautiful sights. Rode straight through on the 1800 back to Las Cruces....11 1/2 hrs. See you next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts