Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
So you're a biker? What the hell is a Biker? LMAO. Send Pic's now! The one's with the biker attitude for sure! I need to know!!!
Keyboard tuff guy! Tell me - what is a biker?

About the "bullying" comment... LMAO... on another thread I blasted you for being a-hole for suckering someone into paying way too much for a virago ( I still stand by that) ... you didn't respond, but others pointed out that that kind of personal attack can/will get me banned. Really? We're bikers. Shouldn't bikers be free to say this kind of sh*t? Shouldn't bikers be able to suck that up? According to you - yes. So, I should be good, right? DB

A biker has a little more common sense than others. Under most scenarios, the understand the attitude as well as the words. Your problem is not that you do not understand. You think it is OK to Be an ass while doing it. I didn’t answer your comment because I didn’t think it was relevant, since I sold the bike for close to my asking price. And if you don’t know by now what a biker brother is,,,, then you obviously aren’t one!!!

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Ok, this thread has spiraled way out from what I meant it to be. This was supposed to just be a simple bike listing.

Sure, I did not list every little detail of my bike. I was in a rush and didn't have much time so I posted what I had time for and asked for any other inquiries to be directed directly to me. Apparently that is too large a concept for some of the forum members and they wished to express that discomfort in derogatory manners.

I am neither angry nor upset at what has transpired. Just surprised it went this far with the insults.

I would need to charge the battery to tell you exact mileage but ut us around 38-39K

Yes, I put the bike down once at low speed (maybe 10-12mph) right after I got it. The only damage is scrapes to the engine bars and a few scratches on the windscreen. Someone pulled out of a gas station and decided it would be ok to block my travel lane as I came around a corner.

The bike runs fantastic, I just don't ever ride it anymore.

Please send me any further questions. I will publish any questions in the thread.

I hope that satisfies everyone and ends this flame war.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.