0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAYTONA BIKE WEEK
FEBRUARY 27TH - MARCH 8TH 2009

What is your status?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Since it is only a 40 minute ride for me...yes I will be there both weekends and quite possibly a day or two in between. I have a friend that doesn't drink alcohol, we will probably pile in his car and run down to the Iron Horse at least one night to catch the action and possible David Allan Coe.

Dan

·
Mad Hatter
21,306 Posts
Since it is only a 40 minute ride for me...yes I will be there both weekends and quite possibly a day or two in between. I have a friend that doesn't drink alcohol, we will probably pile in his car and run down to the Iron Horse at least one night to catch the action and possible David Allan Coe.

Dan

What night is David??

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I sure hope to spend a day or two there.

Tina

·
Registered
263 Posts
The better half and I are gonna be in orlando the 4th thru the 10th in a rented cage, and we are going to try and make it over at least for the meet and greet. I'm a bit of a lurker here, but would like to meet some of you fellow VTXers if i can. I just wish i could figure out how to sneak the X on the plane :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will be there, Camping in Orange city for two weeks starting Feb 27. I will be there with family. We will ride to the Keys for a couple of days, sure hope the weather is good. If I have time it would be nice to do the meet and greet March 7. Honda should have the Fury at the SpeedWay

·
Registered
3,321 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
The better half and I are gonna be in orlando the 4th thru the 10th in a rented cage, and we are going to try and make it over at least for the meet and greet. I'm a bit of a lurker here, but would like to meet some of you fellow VTXers if i can. I just wish i could figure out how to sneak the X on the plane :D

There are places to rent a bike down there!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Hope to make it down this year
Are you bringing the trailer and the B crew (Brent, Brett, Brad, Bob, Bill, Bart, Bejeesus and whoever else answers the phone and works for you) and do some seats?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts