·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike Nights
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216975

December 12 2009, Allentown PA
Lehigh Valley Motorcycle Extravaganza
New bike dealers,Custom bike builders,Parts( new and used ),trailers,leathers,Accessories,services,New products,Big Boy's Toys,Etc U.S.M.C. TOYS FOR TOTS DROP OFF POINT

December 12 2009 - Washington PA
Pictures with Santa
The Pictures with Santa will be held on December 12, 2009 at the Steel City Harley Davidson in Washington, Pennsylvania (PA) Santa will arrive at 10am, until 3pm.
Bring your Kids and Pets for a holiday picture with Santa! Each 4x6 photo will be a $5/Donation. Proceeds will benefit the Washington County Children and Youth Service Group

·
Registered
284 Posts
Here is another one for the list

July 16 - July 19, 2009 Erie, Pennsylvania
Roar on the Shore

In 2007, the first annual Roar on the Shore® motorcycle rally drew more than 10,000 people to the shores of Lake Erie. This year, we’re expecting that number to more than double, so make your plans now to attend Roar 2008!

The Manufacturer & Business Association and Erie-Western Pennsylvania Port Authority annual Roar on the Shore® motorcycle rally is held the third weekend in July in Erie, Pennsylvania. While downtown Erie serves as the hub of the rally, related events take place throughout the city and region. Most notably, two outdoor concerts featuring major artists will be held Friday and Saturday, July 18 and 19, at Liberty Park along Presque Isle Bay.

ROAR participants get to experience the best of the Great Lakes region. Eastern Ohio, northwest Pennsylvania and western New York are within a 45-mile ride and are connec ted by lakefront Route 5, which crosses all three states. From Geneva on the Lake through Erie’s spectacular bay front, Presque Isle State Park, on to North East’s wine country and Chautauqua Lake, New York, riders will see some of the most beautiful landscape this part of the country has to offer.
www.roarontheshore.com

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone has information on the Police Cadet rides let me know & i'll add them to the list!

Scott

·
Registered
284 Posts
Rotn X,
Here is another bike run in the Erie area...

The 2nd Annual, Michael D. Crotty Emergency Services Bike Run

June 27th, 2009

Starts at the Lawrence Park Firehall (4102 Main Street Erie, PA 16511)
Finishes at the General Electric Picnic Grove on the shores of Lake Erie.
Bike show will follow ride.

I will post more detailed information when I get it.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I think the numbers are a little low from the roar on the shore
Four of us (ENROUTE7, Samuel (sp?) an ex-X Rider, Jaison a M109R Rider, and I) rode in the Thursday night parade. We couldn't finish the ride into town because they ran out of room to park the bikes.

Carl

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Carl are you going this year, Barb has family up that way so the little one can stay with them.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Scott,

I hope to go on Friday or Saturday. Thursday requires a vacation day and Sunday is a short day because the Vendors are packing up.

Carl

1 - 20 of 54 Posts