Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any 2009 trips planned?

A group of buds from the hospital and I are going north to the canadian border and across the top of N.Y. and back down the back side of Vermont.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
only one ride on the calendar so far, a three day trip to the titusville oil fields and allegheny national forest in mid july

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
working on setting up trips , nothing dead set in as of yet have to look at dates and what else may be going on at that time not sure 100% as of now :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm trying to plan some weekend trip with the wife either to the Adirondacks or Allegheny's.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Planning on taking thhe bike to NYC again for work when spring rolls around.....this time with shiny Permastar'd rims! :thumbup:

Other than that, none yet.

I have family in Maryland, NC and Ohio, and have been hoping to get some trips to see them in.but gotta find the time.

Ditto on any other more-than-aday trip excursions...lots of places I want to go but....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Niagra Falls Canada Trip Planning in July

Hello, I am planning on making a three day trip to niagra falls canada and camping at a yogi bear KOA campground right next to the falls this july for thee days and just ridin' the falls area.
if you are interested in going let me know
Big Ron. I also go to the Quaker steak and lube bike show every wednesday in pleasant hills on rt 51 you can see me there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts