Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke down and bought a 2008 Goldwing so I need to sell:( this bike. It has never sat around I ride it almost every day. No winter storage here.
IMG_20140607_130605_412 (1).jpg

Honda VTX 1300R Excellent condition the engine and front end have about 50,000 miles.If you take this bike on a trip the only thing you have to pay for is fuel. the bike has been to California, Key West, Florida, West Virginia, Colorado, Sault Ste Marie Michigan without any problems at all.. When I left home on the bike I knew I would make it home without any repairs. It has been well kept and garage stored.It is a bargain at $3500.00 and you will never regret owning this machine. My phone number is 504-382-3278, Face [email protected] Mark Cowen. It wont last long. he who hesitates.......Did I mention Daytona Beach. EXTRAS It comes with Vance & Hines big shot pipes, Mustang seats with drivers backrest, Bluetooth speakers, Leather Lyke saddle bags, toolkit bag, Big Boy air horn, engine guard with highway pegs, LED lights, sissy bar with pad, luggage rack,K&N air filter, thumb cruise control, the carburetor has been re-jetted, Cup holders front and rear, Switch Blade windscreen, and Priority Plus rear lighting.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Mark good to see a VTX that has gone places! Looks like fully loaded on the beach. Great price! Good luck on sale. I regret I did not travel more of the backroads when I lived in Bayou Country.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark good to see a VTX that has gone places! Looks like fully loaded on the beach. Great price! Good luck on sale. I regret I did not travel more of the backroads when I lived in Bayou Country.
I had to ride the beach in Daytona at least once. I was going south so I was on the dry sand, very tricky riding, going north would have been better on the wet sand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts