Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, JohnZ here. Hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas and New Year. Prolly a bit premature to ask but will ask anywayz. Does anyone have a projected/suggested date for our WIVO Dells weekend this spring??? Our trip last year fell on the 3rd week of May, so assuming we keep on the same time frame, this coming spring Dells trip will commence on the 3rd weekend of May 18th, 19th & 20th. Vacation picks for 2012 are coming up fer my job so before someone takes that weekend behind my back, I'm just trying to be the early bird that catches the worm. This goofy winter season is pretty much done in my eyes, so just bring on this year's riding season already! ...should be an awesome one! Can't wait to see all of you in May! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
That date is fine with me. Going out of town the next weekend. Can't wait to see the whole crew this Spring. Still haven't actually put the bike away yet. Plan on getting it back out next week when all this crap melts. Call me an optimist!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
John, you are right bro. The last couple of years it has been the 3rd weekend of May as well as last year. If we are going to stick with those Dates, I too, have to put in my request from work early so that no one beats me to those dates. Also, It will work out for most of us who have kids because the following weekend is the Memorial Day weekend and usually we all want to spend time or some kind of trip with them. So, the 3rd weekend works just perfect. :thumbup:​

·
Registered
424 Posts
We were looking at vacation schedules at work as well. New scheduling restrictions. Looks like this weekend will work out for me. But I do have a request...you guys have to help me celebrate. Rod and I are getting married June 10th, so this will be a bachelorette run of sorts for me. :D

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
We were looking at vacation schedules at work as well. New scheduling restrictions. Looks like this weekend will work out for me. But I do have a request...you guys have to help me celebrate. Rod and I are getting married June 10th, so this will be a bachelorette run of sorts for me. :D

Married? Who is the ROD fella? Didn't you just get divorced? Am I out of the loop or what? WTF is going on? I was never consulted about this!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Married? Who is the ROD fella? Didn't you just get divorced? Am I out of the loop or what? WTF is going on? I was never consulted about this!

You are out of the loop. lol. He came along on the Fall 2010 ride. He is an awesome guy and he treats me good. Sorry brother, forgot about the consult thing. Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. :D :shock:

Oh...and I have been divorced for a few years. Time flies.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Are Iowan's welcome to join the party?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Most Iowan's are Ron... You are not! :twisted::twisted::joke::joke:
Ah, come on...please please please?? I wanna play with the cool kids!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Ah, come on...please please please?? I wanna play with the cool kids!! :mrgreen:
As long as you understand the rule that all the first timers have to buy a round of shots for everyone!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
As long as you understand the rule that all the first timers have to buy a round of shots for everyone!
Whatever! I spent all my money on my friggen bike...lol

Might be able to make it. My girl's bday is the 19th, so she will get veto power on this one. But maybe she will be up for the ride. let you know.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Whatever! I spent all my money on my friggen bike...lol

Might be able to make it. My girl's bday is the 19th, so she will get veto power on this one. But maybe she will be up for the ride. let you know.
Tell her that you are bringing her to the Dells for a very special birthday!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
1 - 20 of 97 Posts