Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I might be bringing some new people. Looking for a room.
Hey Keith,

Check with GBert on the Board. He posted a couple of weeks ago saying that he could only get the party room and he doesn't need a room that big.

One week to go! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Dammit! I am so jealous of all you guyz n gals headed to our annual Dells party this weekend. Well even with the G8 summit moved to Camp David, the NATO Conference is still being held in Chicago which doesn't change protocol for many of the police departments in the area including mine as far as being required to stay local and placed on an 'on-call' status from this Friday until Monday.

Everyone please ride safe and have an awesome weekend, definately have a couple sodas for me & karaoke yer azzes off!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Had to Cancel for Saturday Night

Regarding my earlier post, the family changed the time of the funeral to 3pm with a reception afterward. So there isn't any point in coming back up Saturday night. I just cancelled my room for Saturday night. Momma made me feel pretty guilty. If someone wants it, it's available. She'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Friday Morning

Ok, here's the deal on Friday morning connections in Waukesha: I'll be waiting at the truck stop/Gas station on 164 right off the exit from I43 in Waukesha. Anyone who wants to ride up with 2in the Shadow and me should meet me at 10:45am. We'll take off by 11 and head over to another gas station in Waukesha to rendevous with Hector and his "riding partner". We'll head up from there, stopping for a late lunch in Columbus, and arrive in the Dells around 4. If anyone wants to join Hector and me earlier for breakfast, we'll be at Fuzzy's Sports Bar on Main st. In Waukesha at 9. Food's fantastic there. Cool?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
most regretably had to cancel my room for the weekend. Was really looking forward to my first time and to meet some new friends. Depending on how my family situation progresses over the weekend I may try and come up for the car show sunday. Hope you all have fun!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Day off.....:lol:....

Where is everyone meeting at for the ride up to the Dells?

Have some chasing to do this morning then may ride up for the day.

Hope to see ya all Lee

·
Registered
122 Posts
Went back and did the funeral today. It was really important and I'm glad I did. But I hated missing the rest of the time with you all. It was great to catch up with the Iron Saints. We had fun doing karaoke at Showboat and driving Momma crazy for a couple days. This is the only picture I took. Lookin foward to this fall's run.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dell"s trip

Definately was a nice trip with awesome weather and meeting the wisconson crew once again. Hope everyone made it home safe. The Iron Saints crew had a blast as I'm sure everyone else did too. Hector, ur tamales were awesome and makes an awesome late night scooby snack.:thumbup:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Definately was a nice trip with awesome weather and meeting the wisconson crew once again. Hope everyone made it home safe. The Iron Saints crew had a blast as I'm sure everyone else did too. Hector, ur tamales were awesome and makes an awesome late night scooby snack.:thumbup:
How was your late night snack from last night?

·
Registered
424 Posts
It was definitely an awesome weekend with some great friends. Awesome weather in the Dells made for a couple of long nights of laughter and late night tamales at the TopHat. Everyone seemed to have a great time, even Joe who got dunked in a jacuzzi of icewater as part of his patching in to the Iron Saints. Couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

Thanks again for all who donated to Greedy and Dee.....You guys are awesome beyond words!!! Love ya!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
And a great time was had by all!

Hope everyone made it back home safely.

What a blast this weekend. Ben and Mike from the Iron Saints led our group up from IL and we really took some offtrack roads to get up there, an excellent ride up. Lotsa partying, singing, dancing, craziness and another excellent ride to Devil's Lake on Saturday. Weather couldn't have been better and neither could the group of friends. My sides are still aching from laughing so hard all weekend, the best kind of pain to have.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good to meet the new X group and put a face to all the names, I was a little crispy yesterday from all the fun and sun :oops:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts