Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Senior Pirate
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie. 1832cc, 118 HP. 25XXX miles. Dark Red Metallic. Excellent condition! Extremely fast and smooth cruiser with Honda reliability. Includes; Windshield, Throttle Lock cruise control, Battery tender, Drivers/Pass backrest, Floor boards, Memory Foam seat, Fog Lamps, Removable Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack, Garmin GPS, Tire Pressure Monitor, GoPro Hero Camera and mount. Clean title, No accidents. Motorcycle dolly included. Mama says I can't buy another one till I sell this one so to say I’m motivated would be an understatement. $9000

Attachments

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie. 1832cc, 118 HP. 25XXX miles. Dark Red Metallic. Excellent condition! Extremely fast and smooth cruiser with Honda reliability. Includes; Windshield, Throttle Lock cruise control, Battery tender, Drivers/Pass backrest, Floor boards, Memory Foam seat, Fog Lamps, Removable Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack, Garmin GPS, Tire Pressure Monitor, GoPro Hero Camera and mount. Clean title, No accidents. Motorcycle dolly included. Mama says I can't buy another one till I sell this one so to say I’m motivated would be an understatement.
Do you deliver? JK, Omar. Can't afford it just now. If I had a waiting buyer for my 1800 C, maybe.

Reactions: KeyWasted

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
He didn't say he'd deliver. I asked if he did. I'll bid $12. I'll squeeze it to $300 if he delivers, and have him overnight as a guest!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hello Key Wasted, A few years back , I posted under 'Thunder Road' now Tar Snake. You sent me your recipe on how to grill 'Lobsters ' and to this day still 'a big shout out to you'. Your kind words on my recent accident meant a lot to me. Getting better every day, excellent Doc. report's btw. Hope you get every penny on your sale , really good looking ride. Glad all is well in your world and continued good health to you and your family. After all that is the riding force we need ! GLWS !

·
Senior Pirate
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hello Key Wasted, A few years back , I posted under 'Thunder Road' now Tar Snake. You sent me your recipe on how to grill 'Lobsters ' and to this day still 'a big shout out to you'. Your kind words on my recent accident meant a lot to me. Getting better every day, excellent Doc. report's btw. Hope you get every penny on your sale , really good looking ride. Glad all is well in your world and continued good health to you and your family. After all that is the riding force we need ! GLWS !
It is great to hear from you and thank you for the kind words! If you ever decide to make it to my little island I’ll be glad to hook you up with some tails and even my wifes’ Lobster Enchilado recipe. All the best to you and your loved ones! Ride safe and heal quickly.

·
Registered
12,125 Posts

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
Perfect! Delivery or pick up is $9080.00. Cash only please.
Guess my bid of $300 wasn't close enough to get 'The reserve is OFF!'

Reactions: MR VTX

·
Old Goat
26,236 Posts
GLWS….When I was a young man of 70 F6B was on my to get list…now its a Lazyboy for me….

·
Registered
86 Posts
2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie. 1832cc, 118 HP. 25XXX miles. Dark Red Metallic. Excellent condition! Extremely fast and smooth cruiser with Honda reliability. Includes; Windshield, Throttle Lock cruise control, Battery tender, Drivers/Pass backrest, Floor boards, Memory Foam seat, Fog Lamps, Removable Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack, Garmin GPS, Tire Pressur

·
Registered
86 Posts
2014 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie. 1832cc, 118 HP. 25XXX miles. Dark Red Metallic. Excellent condition! Extremely fast and smooth cruiser with Honda reliability. Includes; Windshield, Throttle Lock cruise control, Battery tender, Drivers/Pass backrest, Floor boards, Memory Foam seat, Fog Lamps, Removable Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack, Garmin GPS, Tire Pressure Monitor, GoPro Hero Camera and mount. Clean title, No accidents. Motorcycle dolly included. Mama says I can't buy another one till I sell this one so to say I’m motivated would be an understatement.
"Mama says I can't buy another one till I sell this one so to say I’m motivated would be an understatement."

Tell Mama you'll miss her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts