Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning any rides this summer?
I know I have been very busy so far this year, but Im trying to make as much as I can, because, I planning on drawing SS as of Jan 1st. 2017. But, I do need to get away, and get out of here.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am going to try to do the Hells canyon thing in Baker City then over to Idaho for my yearly loop in July. I was going to the coast with you to stay in your house and watch some baseball but you rented it. Jim

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tues. he almost pitched a perfect game, they only got 2 hits off him. Needles to say they won that one.
Im going to try to get a couple of days off this weekend and go over to the Coast. Going to help out a friend, hes only got about 2 months to live. Cancer, and he has some things to take care of that he cant do.
We got a Kitchen remodle in Reedsport starting next week. And the house is rented. Going to figure out something.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link posted just goes to a e mail.
I have Hells C. rally and Pendleton week written down. Im going to try to get some time to go
Now, Im just going for 4 and 5 day weekends.
I was gone to coast building a shower for a week and everything went to hell. Somebody was going to do the Details in Roseburg, and he did 3, and Tues. I had over 20 jobs to measure on my fax machine. someone droped the ball.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey guys, I was in your neighborhood's this weekend.. Up 58 and down 138 with fuel stops in Chemult and Glide, and a lap around Crater Lake...

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was on the coast that weekend..
Which town do you live in?
I was in Eugene last Fri.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I live in Creswell.. I was the one looking for a new tire before the Hell's canyon rally.. I'm glad I replaced it.. We got wet 4 out of 5 days on that run.. The rally was good, maybe 3000 riders.. And saw some parts of Oregon I've never been to on the way back..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Mom is in Creswell rehab now. Thats why I have been that direction the last few days. I always stop by TJs and have a beer when Im up there.
May run up today if I get a chance this afternoon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts