Honda VTX Forum banner

141 - 160 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Sitting in my driveway count? LOL
This was a tough one for me.. I stopped by to see my sister and borrow her dog last weekend, but they were out for a drive.. Well she stopped by today.. I rode my bike out of the shop and got the pic.. Lol
Got r done. :grin2:
Next mark:: A Motor home..
Hmmm guess i have to pick the next mark. How about your bike next to a fire station.
Sweet! We've got a drag race here!

Maybe someone can get a pic with a Motor home at a Fire Station before the judge rules on this one!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well, I just needed a ride.. Lol.. This thread has been a little slow lately anyway..

Followed GPS around to different Fire Departments til I found one that I liked.. A little over 50 miles round trip..

Next mark: Motor Home!

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ride to the coast and found both of these along hwy 101. Both taken without moving the bike...
Next mark: Your bike and a flag.

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
Hey guys, this might be a bit of a stretch ....
So I was down to the border today (and yesterday) and took this photo of the dodgy bar that is part of the business where I pick up my parcels from. It's 60 miles each way, just FYI.
Not meaning to use this photo for the scavenger hunt, I just took the photo while I was waiting for them to open. That story is for another day.
Then when I was scrolling through my photos tonight, I saw the Stars & Stripes over at the end of that hi class patio. LOL!
I had intended to shoot a huge Canadian flag at a car dealership on the way home, but they were flying their corporate colors (Ford).

Do you suppose this counts as a flag??

If it does, I don't have a clue what the next mark is going to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
OK.
Next Mark:

Your bike with a Water Tower in the shot.

Have we done a water tower recently?
Just FYI, we have a water tower here that has been converted into a restaurant.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Went for a putt up to Wildwood falls today.. Must have seen 10 flags.. Lol
Rode past these lawn ornaments and wanted to share.. Not a water tower, but pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Late to the game

I rode 140 miles yesterday and stopped to take pics of the marks I came across. 3 elevation signs,Windmill, Ice Cream stop

Attachments

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Late to the game more

I was workin hard, lol- a local dive Stage Coach Inn, 61 miles home, something for sale, Bike and flag- Green House too:grin2:, Painted Mural

Attachments

141 - 160 of 205 Posts