Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New thread to maybe get some attention- has anyone given thought to doing this yet, for October? Some of us Cafe members are committed to the first weekend of Oct. in Zanesville Oh. Thoughts, ideas, ?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Well, crap. Zanesville isn't that far away, but I'm competing in a triathlon the first weekend of October. Please let me know if you put anything together for the Cincinnati area in the near future.
Safe Riding.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, crap. Zanesville isn't that far away, but I'm competing in a triathlon the first weekend of October. Please let me know if you put anything together for the Cincinnati area in the near future.
Safe Riding.
No offense, thanks for the reply, but this is for south central PA, Breezewood. I don't put it together, I just tag along with the ones who originated it a number of years ago. Zanesville is a tech session and Sunday ride of the Triple Nickel. First weekend in Oct. 10 mi. N. of town on E. River Blvd., Rt. 666. VTX tech session, but any are welcome.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
No offense, thanks for the reply, but this is for south central PA, Breezewood. I don't put it together, I just tag along with the ones who originated it a number of years ago. Zanesville is a tech session and Sunday ride of the Triple Nickel. First weekend in Oct. 10 mi. N. of town on E. River Blvd., Rt. 666. VTX tech session, but any are welcome.

Well, that was totally my fault. I saw Zanesville and immediately thought it was OHIO!!! Hope everyone has a safe and fun trip... Thanks for clarifying that for me....

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Well, that was totally my fault. I saw Zanesville and immediately thought it was OHIO!!! Hope everyone has a safe and fun trip... Thanks for clarifying that for me....
Just FYI, this Breezewood ride was started a number of years ago for friends from W. Pa., Pittsburgh, E. Ohio, E. Pa., and one who moved to Va., as an annual or semi-annual sort-of central meeting place to have lunch & hang out for awhile. PAVALKER, Bullett, Draxsr, Radar-PA, Renegade Rick, 4 inch Pistons, myself, and a couple others to get together.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
That's a good ride from Hackensack but, I sure would like to meet you guys. Have to see what I have left for vacation time after my September trip up to the top of Lake Champlain.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a friend, Dave, in Hamilton(?), outside Trenton, who has ridden to Zanesville, and Welch, WV bike gatherings. After getting drenched for hours a couple times, he now trailers when it's going to be that far. The "east" guys in this bunch are from the Harrisburg/ Hanover/ York/ Lancaster areas.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uhh, this was originally your show John. I just joined for the friendship, not as an organizer. FWIW, After last weekend's Triple Nickel ride in oHIo, I'm maybe done for the year. A couple little nuisance things wrong with the bike. I could ride if I had to. Been having pain in my left knee, got a cortisone shot 2 weeks ago. Looking at replacement maybe beginning of March. Lots to do around the house to prep for winter. Wife had lenses implanted in both eyes, no new glasses yet, so I have to take her everywhere. She's still dealing with her Parkinson's too. Last weekend of the month is my annual golf trip to OCMD. Next Sat. I have plans too, might be OK for Sunday ride. Stay in touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts