Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just on Bully's ECG page on Facebook and he's posted that the 2018 ECG is happening on June 29th,30th and July 1st this year. Anyone planning to go?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Thanks, Chuck, for posting this, for us who choose to not do FB, etc. As of now, I will be. BTW, Renegade Rick is in Shadyside Hosp. in Pittsburgh. He was to have a coronary bypass today. Recently failed a stress test, and they decided they wouldn't do a stent. He's looking at 6 weeks of recovery/ rehab.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Posted over on the Cafe: Due to Bully's health concerns, the 2018 ECG is called off for this year. Bulldog will be busy fighting his battle and getting healthy so that he, and the ECG, can come back stronger and better than ever in 2019. God bless you Jason, Godspeed for getting well.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I am off for the first time in five years. My last visit was in 2013. I would like to go. A lot can change between now and then, but If I can go I will.
Umm, you did see that I posted it's been CANCELLED for this summer? Bully has Leukemia and will be sick for a long time fighting this.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Umm, you did see that I posted it's been CANCELLED for this summer? Bully has Leukemia and will be sick for a long time fighting this.
No, I went straight to your first post through a Google search for the 2018 ECG and replied. I was looking at my summer schedule hoping to make the trip this year. I had no idea, obviously. That is very sad to hear and I wish him the best. He has had the worst damn luck. Good man.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
No, I went straight to your first post through a Google search for the 2018 ECG and replied. I was looking at my summer schedule hoping to make the trip this year. I had no idea, obviously. That is very sad to hear and I wish him the best. He has had the worst damn luck. Good man.
If you check out the thread over on the Cafe, more info there. There is a fund-raising effort auction April 21, in Hagerstown, Md. for him. First of several by a group that does this type of thing for folks who have needs like his.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
For some of you who may have met Garry McCoy, a.k.a. Just Pics, from W. Va., Garry is in an induced coma with bilateral pneumonia, in the hospital in Clarksburg, W. Va. He is also looking at a long recovery time, maybe several months. He may need to be flown to Pittsburgh for dialysis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts