Honda VTX Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Ran across this place while I was out riding today. Everyone laughed when I rolled up.

Next mark: A house decorated for Christmas
For the guys in cooler climates: Your bike having maintenance done

Attachments

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Diggin' in for winter clean up. Being an even numbered year, I'll be flushing all fluids and a giving her a nice deep clean. Will also freshen up the wheel polish and swap in a new headlight as the HID kit has become home to a gremlin (it served well for 4 years).
Also have a brand new Yuasa to go in this winter. Current battery is 5+ years old and had too many slow starts for my comfort this past summer.

Next mark: your bike next to at least two other bikes (get out and ride, don't snap a pic in your garage with your other bikes)
For those with bikes in hibernation - show off the den where it's hibernating!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
For those expecting to see a little more "leg"...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Next mark: Your bike and the Sign/marquee of a High School.
As per your wish.

Since the rain stopped and sun came out, I took the bike to work today. We got close to 60F in the afternoon.
And I "got lost" on my way home from work and rode for about 1/2 hour in the glorious sunshine. "Completely accidentally", I swear.
I wound up by a not-so-distant high school.
Sorry for the incomplete cougar statue. I took 3 pictures and this one came out the best, although sh*tty. I blame the sun in my eyes (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Stby for next mark, gotta think of something fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
Can't think of anything cool and original so how about something pedestrian for a change? LOL

Next mark: your bike with Santa
(this might be easier than it actually sounds)

For those in northern climate with 5 feet of snow or temperatures in the 20s (F), we will allow your bike in your garage with YOU dressed as Santa. ;)

161 - 170 of 170 Posts