Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Trump was in the stands. Pretty sure he jinxed us. First home game Bama has lost since 2012. It's the only plausible reason for the loss.

LOL. I'd have blamed Tua for the red-zone fumble on the first drive. But maybe it was Trump. Hard to say.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
LSU/OSU 1-2, huh? I think somebody mentioned that earlier...

>:)

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Same here. Sounds like some kind of fluke hip injury (dislocated plus damage to something in there I wasn't familiar with when they said it). He was airlifted elsewhere, done for season and wish him the best. That sounds like one of those crazy things that can be a career-ender like Bo Jackson. Let's hope he makes a full recovery with the advances they have, now.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I hope Tua recovers and heals so he can play again. He's a GREAT QB. I wish him well. With that said:

Saban should be ashamed of himself. Leading 35-7, he should have taken Tua out long before, but Saban just had to have another TD to make it 42-7. That's what that was all about...it was all about Saban's ego and trying to get more votes based on high scoring. And Tua paid for Saban's egotistical mindset.:x I don't care of Tua wanted to stay in or not...Saban is the coach, responsible for looking out and taking care of his players. Tua was NOT yet fully healed from his ankle injury and should not have been playing when the score was what it was. Jones could have come in and maintained the win...which he did anyway. Heck, they only scored 3 more points.

I truly hope Saban and team do not make the playoffs...or whatever they're called now-a-days.:roll: Not because the team doesn't deserve it, but because Saban doesn't deserve it...imho. He needs to be knocked down a couple notches. He ain't all that.

No...I don't really care for Saban. He's a dick.

·
Registered
780 Posts
The Ohio State Buckeyes, remaining schedule will be playing 3 BCS top 15 Teams. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
The Ohio State Buckeyes, remaining schedule will be playing 3 BCS top 15 Teams. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's THE Ohio State University...

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Question for you Ohioans. Why in the f u c k can't you people tip?

Sorry, just had to vent from yesterday. Indiana you are just as bad.

We have us a Reb anti-Ohian, here. A rabid anti-Buckite!

I never even knew there was such a thing, and I've spent time in the south. Wait, you reckon they just didn't tell me?
:wink2:

To answer your question. Ignorance. Plain and simple. They don't know. Clueless. Put "Gratuity Not Included" or something. Goofs abound. Everywhere. They are not taught to tip, whereas I was taught to tip or you can't afford to do it. I have avoided people in the corporate world for lunch because of it. Because I had to swing back round and leave the staff an even larger tip. Even after I mentioned "Uh,...". F that.

I tip at 20% year-round (dining, mainly) and more this time of year through the New Year. No overhead, no bureaucracy, 100% of my contributions go to fellow working Americans.
:thumbup:

Not sure what going rate is for fishing, but I knew it was something.

I always gave my guy (small boat, only he and us, it was like $285 for 1/2 day) $40 when I went in the '90s out of Hilton Head, SC. Typically, myself and one other person. I remember thinking people must be douche bags about it because he loved to see me coming and would filet my catch and put it on ice for me, good stuff.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
No PHATV, not about fishing. I do not look for tips there as I am the owner and captain and it all goes to me anyway. My last vent was about my other gig on the cruise ships. There I expect it, and just had a bad day with some of the worst offenders of the day being from Ohio. I know that members here from Ohio would not do this, as they are quality people, but some of your neighbors are another story. I could go on and on about who from where tips what.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Looking forward to the Iron Bowl this weekend although if Bama loses to Auburn it could really hurt our chances of being in the playoffs again this year.:roll:

Roll Tide.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Big day today. Everything could look completely different tomorrow. Same thing next week. Isn't it awesome?

Plus, this is the week. THE game.

GO BUCKS!!!

BEAT MICHIGAN!!!

41 - 60 of 100 Posts