Honda VTX Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Bye Grinch!
New Mark: Nativity scene with your VTX.
Next Mark: A Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays sign/banner on a commercial building/store/location (non residential).
Bonus Kudos for it saying Merry Christmas...

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
It can't be done. Rode 60 miles around Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa and Temp. I saw two Unicorns, one Reindeer, and I think I caught a glimpse of a Big Foot behind a Bass Pro Shop but not a single Happy Holidays, or a Merry Christmas. The only think that was close I snapped a pictures of.

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
It can't be done. Rode 60 miles around Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa and Temp. I saw two Unicorns, one Reindeer, and I think I caught a glimpse of a Big Foot behind a Bass Pro Shop but not a single Happy Holidays, or a Merry Christmas. The only think that was close I snapped a pictures of.
You got the Merry Christmas sign mark! :thumbup: Congrats, please pick the next mark.

also, i should have included "Happy Chanuka", sorry for the oversight.

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
374 Posts
You got the Merry Christmas sign mark! :thumbup: Congrats, please pick the next mark.

also, i should have included "Happy Chanuka", sorry for the oversight.

Happy Holidays!

OK, I wasn't quite sure if I really got the mark. Next Mark: Your bike and a tractor.

PS. Forgot to include this in the original post. I took the "V" out as I was going to do a valve inspection on the "X" this afternoon and did what the engine to be hot. Well it is afternoon and the tank is still in the "X". Oh well there is always tomorrow and it is suppose to rain.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looking at your pictures, you gotta ride out of the Christmas-hating progressive libtard neighborhood and find a nice conservative place where they are still allowed to say the word "Christmas".
For example, every sell-out around here has "Happy Holidays" signs up but only Academy is brave enough to put up big "Merry Christmas" banners. I thanked the manager for not being afraid to stick to good ol' times.
If you hadn't posted those pictures, I would have jumped on the bike to go to Academy again. :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looking at your pictures, you gotta ride out of the Christmas-hating progressive libtard neighborhood and find a nice conservative place where they are still allowed to say the word "Christmas".
For example, every sell-out around here has "Happy Holidays" signs up but only Academy is brave enough to put up big "Merry Christmas" banners. I thanked the manager for not being afraid to stick to good ol' times.
If you hadn't posted those pictures, I would have jumped on the bike to go to Academy again. :)
1st, he got the Merry Christmas sign mark at what looks like his local shopping Mall, so it was there.

2nd, the Phrase "Merry Christmas" is exclusive. "Happy Holidays" is inclusive. They root word in "Holidays" is "Holy".

This comes from a guy raised Christian that went to 12 years of Immaculate Conception...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Neighborhood

I was thinking the same thing, ie conservative place. So rode to downtown Mesa Arizona. Mesa is where I snapped the sign on the sidewalk near the yoga studio. The Christmas Tree sign is at Lowes in Scottsdale Arizona and the Happy Chanuka sign was also in Mesa Arizona at the River View shopping center.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, ie conservative place. So rode to downtown Mesa Arizona. Mesa is where I snapped the sign on the sidewalk near the yoga studio. The Christmas Tree sign is at Lowes in Scottsdale Arizona and the Happy Chanuka sign was also in Mesa Arizona at the River View shopping center.
That "Merry Christmas" shot was a great pic, it had a "motorcycle only" parking sign too.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Valve inspection was completed Christmas Eve.
Results
Front: EXH OK: INT LOOSE (What?)
Rear: EXH TIGHT: INT OK.

Miles since last inspection 16370.

With the valve inspection completed I went on a short ride and found this. Downtown Tempe Arizona.

Next Mark: See the 2020 Unofficial Scavenger Hunt

Attachments

241 - 255 of 255 Posts