Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Haha, true.

Well, now that we've established are CLASSIC movie taste (see what I did there?), let's find some place that has a freaking color in their name.
I don't want to cheat and google it but I somehow cannot remember anything around here that would match the request.
How sad is that? (that we either don't have one or I can't remember - equally bad - LOL)

Hoping to think of something soon. Or hoping that someone else posts a picture and bumps the challenge to the next mark.

Go ride!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Googling is only cheating if you tried to find a pic of a motorcycle and passed it off as you. Use any means necessary to find the category; as long as you ride your bike to it and get a picture it is all aboveboard!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Agreed!
I was referring to googling to find a spot with a color in its name cuz my old-man brain cannot think of a single business around. Weird.

Don't give me any hints, I want my dumbazz brain to figure it out on its own. Maybe there is a place like that. I don't know. It should come to me before I die. :)

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Plenty of Green Turtle restaurants around. Just remember ROY G.BIV to help your search other than black & white. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. Or places like the Pink Flamingo or Pink Pussycat.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'm doing maintenance work on my bike presently and can't ride, but I would think a seafood place would prolly have some color in it. Hint, Hint.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Plenty of Green Turtle restaurants around. Just remember ROY G.BIV to help your search other than black & white. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. Or places like the Pink Flamingo or Pink Pussycat.
LOL I am a man, I don't recognize any other colors besides the basic ones.
Heck, I can't even spell fuchsia without them Interwebs, let alone know WTH it is. :)

No Green Turtles around here (must be a locale thing). No Pink Flamingos or Pussycats here either. What are these establishments you visit? :D

And thx for the lobster hint, didn't even cross my mind since we don't frequent that chain.

Too cold today to ride (34F this morning with very cold wind from a cold front - I am a wimp, that was too uncomfortable for me). Otherwise I'd have already done it.
So somebody go out there and snap a picture with the mark!

·
Registered
886 Posts
So I could just drive by the Green Papaya again on my way home from work... ;)

Nah...
Man! I didn't even catch that. I got the idea from passing signs advertising peaches...and figured "peaches" was to specific.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Someone better hurry. I found last years photo and I'm not afraid to use it...>:)
Refer to one of the very few rules - picture must be current (taken AFTER the mark is called).

If the snow and temps in the teens would end, I'd get my bike out of hibernation.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Next mark: A post office
Well, it was a gorgeous cold sunny day today so I dusted her off and then on the way home from work, made a detour to stop by the post office.
To my surprise, the logo was gone, the signs were gone, the door was locked and an ad was up offering the space for lease. Dangit.

Someone better hurry. I found last years photo and I'm not afraid to use it...>:)
Give it a few more days but after that, I'd say post it. :D

21 - 40 of 255 Posts