Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Eeep!
Tough rules. :)

But imagine sitting on the bike, rolling down the highway, enjoying the warm day, taking in the scenery, watching large fields of wildflowers in bloom, feeling the vibrator under your keester purring at 4000rpm like a kitten .... how, answer me honestly, HOW can you think of stopping? (other than for fuel, of course)

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
But imagine sitting on the bike, rolling down the highway, enjoying the warm day, taking in the scenery, watching large fields of wildflowers in bloom, feeling the vibrator under your keester purring at 4000rpm like a kitten .... how, answer me honestly, HOW can you think of stopping? (other than for fuel, of course)
How do you think I got the last mark yesterday? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Only did a 50 mile ride this morning and did not leave Phoenix. I am 100% sure I did a reflection last year. This picture is take in front of Comerica Theater in downtown Phoenix. Yes, I drove up on the sidewalk.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.4482858,-112.0795643,3a,75y,354.12h,82.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipOlrMMwY6U4Q86b-B5vGo16gww5Ra3K3YhkEwZa!2e10!7i11000!8i5500

Per Section 13,Sub Section 87, Para. 34, Appendix R, Line 93.

"Marks shall NOT be repeated within 38 months by the same person". Sounds clear to me especially since it just read the bylaws, or did I just make this up?

Next mark: Your bike with a tractor.

Ride Safe

Attachments

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Only did a 50 mile ride this morning and did not leave Phonix. I am 100% sure I did a reflection last year. This picture is take in front of Comerica Theater in downtown Phoenix. Yes, I drove up on the sidewalk.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.4482858,-112.0795643,3a,75y,354.12h,82.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipOlrMMwY6U4Q86b-B5vGo16gww5Ra3K3YhkEwZa!2e10!7i11000!8i5500

Per Section 13,Sub Section 87, Para. 34, Appendix R, Line 93.

"Marks shall NOT be repeated within 38 months by the same person". Sounds clear to me especially since it just read the bylaws, or did I just make this up?

Next mark: Your bike with a tractor.

Ride Safe
Stage Diving...sounds like fun behind those doors. :thumbup:

·
Registered
981 Posts
How 'bout I drive my tractor over to my bike? Wasted yesterday cleaning it up for a storm mess it up this morning

·
Registered
11,350 Posts
I have a John Deere tractor and my X..

The Steam Train Engine is the next mark.

The Dinky is a 1905 Rogers steam locomotive that hauled cotton bales from the main line(Seaboard Coast Line RR now CSX)
to the textile mill on the Yellow River.
It is permanently located across the tracks from the Conyers Depot.
The locomotive once ran rail service between Conyers to the neighboring mill town of Milstead along 3.5 miles of rail.
The engine is one of three left in the world.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,350 Posts
Thanks Jason! I just corrected the post...
Steam Train Engine is the next mark.

I had trouble with my PC, 100% disk usage. 100% disk usage microsoft software protection service

I finally got that stopped and was able to edit my post....

This 100% disk usage happened a few times since last patch tuesday.
I uninstalled one of the patches, then put it back in a few days later.

·
Registered
391 Posts
There are some trains here in the Phoenix area (Valley of the Sun) but I needed a ride. So I headed east to Globe Arizona.

Next Mark? Your bike with a motorcycle parking sign or motorcycle only parking sign.

Ride Safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I had a meeting at our main office today and they have designated motorcycle parking. Of course, there were cars occupying most of them.

April is Easter month so for the next mark let's get:

Your bike at a church

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
... they have designated motorcycle parking. Of course, there were cars occupying most of them.
Wait ... what?
Do towing companies care to make money in this case or is it a widely accepted problem that is just ignored now?
I've seen it at some food places where the motorcycle parking spaces are parked across by fa**ot ricers.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Your bike at a church.
Stopped by this church while out riding through the forest today.

Next mark: Your bike next to a state flag...bonus points if it's not your home state.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Next mark: Your bike next to a state flag...bonus points if it's not your home state.
Ouch. I ain't ridin' 8 hours to get out of this great state (multiple meanings) for extra bonus points. :)
I might just take a picture next to one of the invasion forces' flags (bear on a grassy knoll, if you know what I mean)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Fortunately (well not always), I live close to our state capitol and there are flags for all the other states in a display on the grounds. I'll likely be out that way this weekend if no one grabs the tag before then...

·
Registered
104 Posts
The West Virginia flag over the city offices in Harrisville, West Virginia.

In keeping with the state theme, the next mark will be your bike next to a sign for a state park. Safe riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Better picture of the state flag. I chose the wrong file. Sorry.

Next mark: Your bike next to a sign for a state park.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
My bad, Smurfy. Then for you and our other riders from countries without state parks, how about a National Park?

81 - 100 of 255 Posts