141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Do you seriously think that “friends” who only care what brand of bike you have are worth having?

Sad and Pathetic
Where in the world do you come up with this nonsense, seriously. :laugh:
I think it's part of human nature to want to be accepted (part) of a group. Just look at today's society when someone is different they're called names and told they don't belong and are not welcome. Admit it, you must of felt that way at some point in your life by others.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think it's part of human nature to want to be accepted (part) of a group. Just look at today's society when someone is different they're called names and told they don't belong and are not welcome. Admit it, you must of felt that way at some point in your life by others.

Sounds like you two have been "stewing" over this for the past few days. get over it.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Do you seriously think that “friends” who only care what brand of bike you have are worth having?

Sad and Pathetic
Where in the world do you come up with this nonsense, seriously. /forums/images/VTXOA_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
No, I was actually raised to have self esteem.

Though you can feel free to buy into the next fad so you can "fit in"

141 - 146 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.