Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ride date this year is Saturday June 5th. The ride will leave Ken's Truck Stop (Travel America?) Look for the Popeye's Chicken at 9am in North Bend. If you are coming from the north end and want a closer leave point to ride down with me, I can meet at the Chuck's Chevron in front of Walmart at about 120th and Evergreen (Hwy. 99) at 730ish and also from the Park and Ride at 160th and SR405 at 8am. These are approximate leave times, give or take a few minutes. This can be a somewhat spirited ride, but as always ride at your own safe and comfortable pace (you'll find others will ride at your speed also).

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thx to Jon for setting this up again this year. Despite the wind and rain, a great day.
And thanks to Lee and Vicky for hosting again.
This always seems to be one of my favorite rides of the year.

2003 VTX1800R

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Thx to Jon for setting this up again this year. Despite the wind and rain, a great day.
And thanks to Lee and Vicky for hosting again.
This always seems to be one of my favorite rides of the year.

2003 VTX1800R
Umm.....no pix, didn't happen? C'mon, man!

Reactions: Merry Prankster

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
I'm sorry I missed this ride. Even if I had seen it in time to go I wouldn't have been able to because I work the weekend shift (Fri - Mon) and would have been working.

I hope everyone that did ride had a safe and enjoyable ride!!

·
Registered
2008 VTX 1800F
30 Posts
Here I am a day late and a dollar short... well 11 days late. Anyway I missed this but would love to do it next time. I would expect to see pictures and stories but they are not here. Did anyone show up? Whoever puts this on, please do not be discouraged. Do it again and I think many of us will want to take part. Perhaps we could get some more promotion so people like me don't find it after the fact? Or maybe I'm the only 'tard who missed it. What about a 14 1/2th Annual Pizza run a little later in the summer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts