Honda VTX Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I considered that when I posted but thought about the CFL and didn't think we had many others playing on this thread.

But to be specific...'murkin unless that is not represented in your country. In that case, it will interest us to see your bike with something footie/soccer/rugby or hacky sack related

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Fremd Vikings High School. Even some athletes doing that European football thing.

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant Wheel

Next Mark: Your bike and any brick or stone structure.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Plant Sky Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Anyone still playing?? Claiming my own mark... 40 miles from home though...
If you have another pic of this mark.. you trump me
New mark..... an abandoned vehicle. Anything, anywhere, any age

·
Registered
517 Posts
New mark..... an abandoned vehicle. Anything, anywhere, any age
Damn, I just checked my log and have not ridden the X since August 7th. I was wondering why I had to choke it to get it running. Any way it was a nice ride though short, 50 miles.
Next Mark: Your bike and a pay phone, or a phone booth and the phone booth does not necessarily have to have a phone inside of it. I have seen them though they are few
so let see if someone can file the mark.

This link is a satellite view of where the planes are located.

Ride Safe

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Sky Aircraft Airplane Asphalt Landscape

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Damn!! Missed it by that much...

Rode around in the sticks for an hour and couldn't find squat! Get home and this store has been vacant for 8+ years so I was going to call it abandoned.

I like the planes better! Nicely done wannaB. (y)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Window

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Judging from the pointier nose and longer engine nacelles, those look like a DC-6 (I originally thought of DC-4).
Can someone confirm?

·
Registered
437 Posts
kinda figured it was dead for the year?? I have had some great riding weather here in arkieland

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I think this has languished too long.
NEW Mark: Anything with a Christmas type theme.
Ride Safe.
If nobody snags this one before Wednesday, I should be riding then and I am going to a golf course out of town where they have a lot of Xmas decorations so I'll try to remember to snap some pictures. (And yes, I am capable of holding my big beast upright. I still can't walk worth a shit but at least I am out of bed!)

kinda figured it was dead for the year?? I have had some great riding weather here in arkieland
Dead? Our riding weather has finally started. 82F (28C) forecast for Wednesday. :) I assume AR is in good shape too, after this weekend's freeze.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
60*F.. 70 nice miles..
I passed by many churches, no Nativity scene. None at houses either.
Town square had a few things..One house had Angels.
Keep the Christmas theme going.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Not sure whose place it is to make the call but it seems we're going with the Christmas theme. I don't see anything wrong with that.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts