Honda VTX Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Whoever posts the previous mark gets to call the NEW mark.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Rgr. A few of us posted the previous mark. :)
I assume folks prefer to keep the Xmas theme going?

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Y not?

·
Registered
437 Posts
been to a few events, toy/food runs and such. Support mode carrying water, coffee, ministry tables, all 3 of us..... no bike. Still out there. Just can't play!! Merry Christmas and God bless you all!!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Reactions: smurfy71

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Must've had more global winters back in the late 70's, early 80's. Seemed like everyone had one back then, but nowadays not nearly as many zipping up/ down the road and through the fields now. There were several clubs with dozens of members here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm out in Idaho falls visiring my son, we stopped by the local bike/somobile dealer the other day, they had 21 of the polaris boost snowmobiles on the floor, 17,000 + each all had been pre sold, soonest they can get one is march.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I'm out in Idaho falls visiring my son, we stopped by the local bike/somobile dealer the other day, they had 21 of the polaris boost snowmobiles on the floor, 17,000 + each all had been pre sold, soonest they can get one is march.
Merry Christmas, Garry, to you and family. All OK here.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Got to ride again last night. Found some fun lit decorations. The cheap $20-phone camera did not capture them that well but you get the picture (pun intended).

Tire Wheel Vehicle White Automotive tire

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
What what is the next mark??????
I thought we all were still going with the Christmas theme (or another winter holiday of choice) but since you seem like you want me to change it up, how about this for the last week of the yearly scavenger hunt?

Next mark: something fun and exciting. (no, I will not accept the VTX on her own, I understand it is hypocritical of me :) )

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Sorry, lost track of who was posting what, everybody jumped on the Xmas bandwagon and I thought it was just gonna go till the EOY.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Next mark: something fun and exciting
When you are old it is harder to get exited about something, or maybe have fun like you did when you were a kid. But if you are 10 years old I would say the zoo is fun and exciting.

I am thinking after Christmas sales. Next Mark: A sign with the word "SALE" in it.
Ride Safe, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year.

Cloud Tire Sky Plant Wheel

·
Registered
437 Posts
hey??? that ain't a vtx...oh ooops.... never mind. Yeah the zoo can still for sure be fun. Question about your pic though... did you go around Arkansas on purpose?? what a shame :D

201 - 220 of 222 Posts