Honda VTX Forum banner
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Hmm, the nearest golf course is still pretty far and nowehre near my travels for the next week or so.
If we don't get any good hits within a few days, would it be worth it to maybe expand it to include driving ranges as well?

Funn tidbit: what a misnomer. I drove my truck onto the green there once and they yelled at me and bitched that I have no business driving there. WTF??? 🤪
Is that like parking in the driveway, or driving on the parkway?

Reactions: Q 1300r and Lou_VTX

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hmm, the nearest golf course is still pretty far and nowehre near my travels for the next week or so.
If we don't get any good hits within a few days, would it be worth it to maybe expand it to include driving ranges as well?
This may help.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
This may help.

Thanks, it did.
And interestingly enough, I had no idea we had so many, even in smaller towns!

If I get to ride this week, I might plan a stop by one. Hope they don't kick me out for taking pictures with something that cost about as much as the usual oil change for their Mercedes, Ferrari or Lexus. :)

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Boy, that must be some gooood ice cream!!
Yes it is! Three or four VTX rides, two in the cage.
I believe it was 6 trips last year on the X.
Takes me about 25 minutes to savor the 16oz ice cream.
Went to Hershey a few years ago, I learned to melt the chocolate instead of eating it.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
While I love ice cream, like everyone does, I can only eat maybe 3-4 oz. at one sitting. A baby cone does it for me. Maybe slightly lactose intolerant.

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
a bit of poetic irony.... Doing bike games at a rally tomorrow. Too much stuff to ride. Scout trip was also in the car. Guess what is right across the road from our spot..... volunteer F D. ha!

·
Registered
426 Posts

Kind of dark, but a sign under the porch says Shirley FD. That is our blue tent back behind. Rumble on the River rally, Shirley, AR. No bike.... still need a claim

·
Registered
426 Posts
anyone playing??? mark deviation..... your bike and a billboard.... any advertising

·
Registered
486 Posts
"Next mark: You bike and a billboard that has advertising for a lawyer."
It was a little cloudy this morning, i.e not so hot. Got of the bike for a quick ride. I thought it fitting. Advertisement for a lawyer next to a drive through liquor store.
Next Mark: A sea food restaurant.
Ride safe

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Damn, I missed it... The original and the revised one. I rode around awhile also.
I may have to look at the VTXOA dot com more often when doing this....

VTXer_wannaB, you had about six hours yesterday at 105 and above.
Today was a good day for you to get out!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
It doesn't really matter who snapped what picture and when and who wins. This is not a competition. As long as y'all had fun riding, that's what matters. Jealous. :)

141 - 160 of 182 Posts