Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are already in the 2nd month of 2022 so it is time to start a new thread! As stated in the past:

As always, the point is to encourage us to get out and ride. More importantly, to have fun and we all know those two often go hand in hand.

So for rules:
A mark/tag is named and the first person to take a photo of their bike with that particular category gets to name the next mark/tag and it continues.
No old photos allowed. You must ride to the mark after it has been named and your bike needs to be in the picture. Obviously, you cannot claim your own mark.

Try to make the target something accessible to most riders, so not too obscure.

If a mark is unclaimed for a lengthy amount of time, the last finder can name a new category to keep things moving along. However, I am not going to stipulate any particular amount of time. We're a casual group.

And that's it. Get out and ride! And post pics to encourage others to do the same.

·
Registered
82 Posts
anything related to a February holiday

US President name, hearts/flowers, Mardi Gras decor, etc.
For those who are snowbound…
Strikes me this morning as a creative mark, I like it. Don’t give up on us up here: I’ve ridden in February a few times over the years.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Spring, is springing in AZ. Next mark a RED car/truck/bus etc.
Ride Safe
OOOOoooo!!!
SOOO tempting! I might have to dig the trailer out of the snow, and get the bike out just to take a picture of it next to the Chevelle!

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
If you get to Phoenix, temps are forecast for the low 80's next weekend.
"By the time I get to Phoenix......she'll be risin' ". -Glen Campbell

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
Pretty nice here in central Pa. too. 40's, Salt, anti-skid gravel, snow, ice left over from several storms. Did I mention potholes? No riding here for another couple months.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since I was parked next to this one, I took a pic

But if that is not red enough, feel free to include either of those 2 red vehicles on the other side of the bushes from the blue car I took a picture of for the other forum ;)

I'll continue that theme with asking you to get a picture of your bike and any GREEN vehicle

Snowbound riders can still take a picture with some February holiday item on their motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
If wx allows, I have about an hour of riding scheduled for tomorrow morning.
Green vehicle, got it. Will be on the lookout. Probably not that many tractors out and about this time of year but I'll probably be passing a motorcycle dealership so I might as well stop by, check out their inventory and snap a picture with something green. I hope I don't forget. At my age, it is not unheard of! :)

·
Registered
12,891 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Flowers? Not in the north half of the US.
It is almost April. Are you saying that y'all don't have even snowdrops or daffodils peeking out from the 20ft of snow?
I assume VTXer_wannaB can update the mark to include more locations. I realized that, for example, the southern hemisphere does not have spring right now so they might not have blooming spring flowers ether.
Or do as Dawg said: buy some flowers and take a picture with your bike. I can fit 2 dozen roses in each saddlebag. Maybe I should buy some flowers for the wife. Afterall, our annual yearly anniversary is looming around the corner.

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
It is almost April. Are you saying that y'all don't have even snowdrops or daffodils peeking out from the 20ft of snow?
I assume VTXer_wannaB can update the mark to include more locations. I realized that, for example, the southern hemisphere does not have spring right now so they might not have blooming spring flowers ether.
Or do as Dawg said: buy some flowers and take a picture with your bike. I can fit 2 dozen roses in each saddlebag. Maybe I should buy some flowers for the wife. Afterall, our annual yearly anniversary is looming around the corner.
It snowed all weekend, and is still squalling today @ 23* F. Folks can't afford gas, HTF do they afford roses?

Reactions: estr bunny
1 - 20 of 133 Posts