Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There are Dogwoods and flowering shrubs all over town, but I played it safest and stopped in my own driveway after returning from work for a pic with my own azaleas. Most of them have already played out and are dying now.

It's baseball season! For those who can get out, get a pic of your bike by a baseball field

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
It's baseball season! For those who can get out, get a pic of your bike by a baseball field
Any alternate mark for places without baseball? (don't forget, the "world" in World Series stands for 'murika :D )

FWIW, most of our flowering shrubs are also done blooming. Last two weeks were hell on people with dark cars. Imagine you wash your car, drive to work and back and you gotta wash the pollen off again. Every dang day. :)

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Any alternate mark for places without baseball? (don't forget, the "world" in World Series stands for 'murika :D )

FWIW, most of our flowering shrubs are also done blooming. Last two weeks were hell on people with dark cars. Imagine you wash your car, drive to work and back and you gotta wash the pollen off again. Every dang day. :)
We still have buds. Nuthin's bloomed here yet, not even the daffodils. Pa.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If we have active players who live in a country that does not have a baseball field (not necessarily a stadium) within driving distance, feel free to substitute whatever sport is in season for you. If, however, you live in the US, it is still baseball.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sure, if someone is going to plow through dense tundra and fight moose..mooses..meese..large caribou and travel to a sports field (even a curling lane created in their own driveway!), I'm more than willing to accept a pic :)

I wonder if the Toronto Blue Jays know they are no longer allowed to win the world series? ;)
(Your point is valid, but might want to choose another country as an example with no baseball)

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Just came back from a ride to the HW store with some turnbuckles for the truck. The roads were a zoo. How dare they sneak out of work early (like me, dammit) and clog the roads on Friday at 3pm? :)
Anyway, gonna ride a lot this weekend, lots of plans. How do I tell a baseball game arena from the outside? I heard that there are some around here but never been. :D

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Man, oh, man, I rode some last weekend. (can't today, already got an inch of rain last hour, more OTW for tomorrow)
I rode by several ranges (I am in Texas). Was actually supposed to compete at one on Saturday morning but we got weathered out, wind was 27G51KT.
It is funny how I never remember the mark while riding but only after I come home and look it up. :)
Somebody snatch this one, folks! The thread fell down the forum list real quick, let's rejuvenate it.

·
Registered
11,815 Posts

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
i thought about that too. i forget that some don't enjoy the freedoms we do, how about a war momument?
Didn't BLM and the Libtards get rid of all them as they changed history?

21 - 40 of 81 Posts