·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Reactions: free1954

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I kid you not, I knew I had a bit over 100 on my trip meter so I checked before I left the parking lot at work this afternoon

Timing is everything; I didn't dare move because it was there exactly!

Next mark: Get social and get a pic of your bike with any other bike

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,815 Posts

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
friends are the guys who will drive 12 hours in a truck to pick you up when your bike breaks down.
Amen, brother! I was just being my usual smartass. I do actually have some true friends.

Reactions: free1954

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
All this silliness going on and I failed to participate? Sodoma Gomora! ;)
I need to run a few errands today. Will have to keep in mind to sneak a picture with another bike(r).
But warning, I will be riding nekkid in this heat.

Font Darkness Electric blue Sky Circle

I would normally translate the temperatures from dinosaur units to civilized units but you folks outside of Texas don't want that, the temperatures might scare y'all. :)

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Well, went out, ran 2 errands, did not see another soul on a motorcycle. And it wasn't even hot. It's been surprisingly mostly OVC this morning so it felt actually cool riding nekkid in the wind. I am sure once the sun comes out again, it will get brutal.
I will need to run another errand tomorrow (taking a car tire to a tire shop) so I'll see if I can find a fellow MC enthusiast who would be even willing to take a photo with me. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If riding nekkid a photo of the two bikes near each other is sufficient. Please do not include the riders!
I see you took my words quite literally. LOL
"Nekkid" on a bike means "not in full protective gear". To me, that means ditching the heavy thick hot jacket. Especially in 100+F. I still wear protective (kevlar-lined) jeans, boots, gloves and a helmet. So no, not really "naked". To the deep disappointment of some. :D

41 - 60 of 81 Posts