Honda VTX Forum banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
No tank, how about a 155mm Howitzer and a VTX.
A ride to eat some peach ice cream. They were packing peaches today. 140 miles RT.
New mark: construction eqpt (backhoe, crane, trackhoe, etc) or
something to do with food or produce. (Combines, planters, plows)

Dickey Farms > peach processing -rinse tank -inspect- conveyor belt -cameras -weighing- people box them. UPC stickers slapped on them also.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Next mark: Your bike and a playground. Bonus points for some kids on it.
That's gonna go over well! Imagine a Karen calling the police on a COG (Creepy Old Guy) covertly taking pictures of innocent li'l children while pretending to be taking pictures of his bike. :D
I'm just half joking. I assume most won't even notice. But I bet there will be Karens calling for help immediately. :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
That's gonna go over well! Imagine a Karen calling the police on a COG (Creepy Old Guy) covertly taking pictures of innocent li'l children while pretending to be taking pictures of his bike. :D
I'm just half joking. I assume most won't even notice. But I bet there will be Karens calling for help immediately. :)
is this what our society has become? no matter how hot it gets there are still a lot of snowflakes around.

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Be patient. It will happen. I am about 35 miles from Arlington, no VTX...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Call me a wuss but I got weather as an excuse.
Plus I've been busy.
And worst of all, I gotta plead guilty of ignorance here, I don't even know where we have military headstones in our area. And I don't want to just ride into a cemetery and be loitering around looking for military headstones, disturbing those resting and also the grieving ones, wouldn't be cool at all.

Font Technology Number Darkness Electric blue

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
inconsiderate of me. i live in a small town butted up against other small town. there are cemeteries everywhere with military headstones. let someone pick some other hunt. and there is always a reason not to ride.

·
Registered
973 Posts
^^^^^
Na, just keep the headstones and suggest an alternate pic (like blue sky). Maybe you'll get a two-for then. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
this a real tough one to find around here, there a lot of great burger joints, but none that i can find that says it on the sign.
We’ll take your word for it. 😉

·
Registered
12,103 Posts
For yinz future reference, since the mark has already been filled: Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pa. Real monster size burgers.

• Wow
Reactions: Hans&Feet
81 - 99 of 99 Posts