·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Whaa whaa whaaaa!!!!!!

Here's MY forecast for tomorrow!

Rain / Snow High
43° F
Precip: 70%
Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.

:evil:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
8 days straight of drizzle and rain here too. no sun in sight until maybe late wednesday.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Called for rain all day. Was drizzling when I left home a 6:30. Never did really rain and now is mostly sunny and 70. Should have rode the bike. Oh well.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Today's forecast hot and sunny,yesterdays forecast hot and sunny,tomorrow's forecast hot and sunny and next weeks forecast hot and sunny. Its hard to believe but you can get tired of hot and sunny. It was 96 degrees on my porch a couple of nights ago at 8pm. It is even hotter on your motorcycle on hot pavement stopped in traffic.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The weather here has s*$ked all summer long, Now to top it off, it's instant winter again!:sad:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Snowed 4 inches today... you poor poor guys that have rain :roll:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will take rain over snow any day. Not right, first part of October and sand trucks were out this morning...nojoke

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Snowing here, catching up on the boards just before I head out to the dealer to get the new ct mounted. Tried last week, but they couldn't do it, so today is the day and the snow hit. Will be a fun ride!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Suppose to be rain and a high of 49 tomorrow. I don't EVER remember that in Oct. Very early for highs in the 40s.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Here's MY forecast for tomorrow!

Rain / Snow High
43° F
Precip: 70%
Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.

:evil:
I spent my winter in New England in 1973. Sounds like great weather for baseball playoffs.

Wait-- the Redsox aren't in the playoffs. Sorry:p

Yea, Yankees fan here. (could not let that one pass:mrgreen:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts