Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm announcing the 2nd annual Holy Hill rally from Waukesha to Holy Hill (about a 45 min. ride) and back. The date will be Saturday, Oct. 22 at 9:30am. The price is $15 per rider and $5 more for 2-up. The price includes lunch at First Baptist Church of Waukesha (it was BBQ Beef sandwiches last year). The funds will benefit the children's ministry of the church.

We are planning on meeting in a much more accessible parking lot than last year because downtown Waukesha is confusing. We'll get that information out ASAP. Everyone is invited, even those friends of yours who for some reason don't ride Hondas.

Contact me with any questions. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Unfortunately it looks like I will be working that day. Hope you have awesome weather.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Weather Looks Good

The weather on Saturday looks to be a high of 60 and partly sunny. If you want to participate, here's what to do:

* Meet us at the Kwik Trip at the corner of 59 and Racine (County Y) in Waukesha. Very easy to find. Registration begins at 9:30am. Call me at 262-613-9132 if you're going to be getting in a little late.

* Register for $15 ($20 for a 2 up) in the parking lot of the gas station

* Ride to Holy Hill at 10:00am. Stay for a brief visit. The scenery is unmatched up there.

* Return to the church for a homemade chili lunch. We should be done by about 1-1:30pm.

Call me if you have any questions. See you there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kwik Trip Info

Some are wondering the address of the Kwik Trip in Waukesha where we're going to meet. As I said, it's at the corner of 59/164 and Racine Ave. (County Y). There is a Waukesha State Bank right next to it. The physical address is:

924 Fleetfoot Drive, Waukesha, WI
(262) 446-3313

Fleetfoot is just a new access road, so it may not be on everyone's GPS yet. You have to enter the Kwik Trip from Racine ave., not 59/164. If you're coming from the south on 59, turn right on Racine and you'll immediately see the access road for Kwik Trip on the right. Feel free to call me tomorrow at 262-613-9132 if you're lost. I want to make sure everyone who's coming can go with us.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big Thanks

I just wanted to say a word of thanks to everyone who participated. It was a beautiful day and a nice ride. We decided after a close vote to let Joe ride with us even thought he rides a Yamaha. Lunch was great - hot chili, chips and dessert. I look forward to seeing everyone next year. Thanks to Hector for helping everyone find their way out of Waukesha when it was time to go home. It practically takes a Sherpa guide to leave downtown Waukesha. Anyway, here's my pictures. Feel free to share your own:

http://molo.me/jmcarlso

The Padre

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.