Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Let's get something straight a..hole, I'm not a troll, I never have been and I didn't join this outfit to be bothered by some backwoods jerkoff like you, so why don't you run along and play with somebody else. It must really suck being you!
If the troll comment was off, you should have said so. Your reaction was so off as to be unacceptable

Look at what you wrote in response. How way off is that?

Let's move on. You should apologize or get off and stay off this Board.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I hope this post finds all of you well!
OK, maybe I am missing something here. What is wrong with this, and how does this make him a troll?
This was all the guy said.
He just got pissed off, and he explained himself. Sounded reasonable to me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ummmm... like your Avitar...and agree.
Take care.
[Begin Thread Hijack]

Thanks VTXr, yeah, I find it fitting and all especially with Holder's new agenda to revive the AWB from the Clinton era. Good times.

Molon Labe.

[End Thread Hijack]

Welcome Smogin, and with all due respect, I believe William Devane stated it best in the movie "Payback"

"Don't sh*t where you eat"

Just my opinion, welcome to the club nonetheless!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
OK, maybe I am missing something here. What is wrong with this, and how does this make him a troll?
This was all the guy said.
He just got pissed off, and he explained himself. Sounded reasonable to me.
Since some here feel bold lettering is offensive I wont use it on this board.......
Thanks Papa, Tin Man for understanding and thanks to others for the welcome.
Did I come on too strong, yes probably but I did so purposely because the second time I checked my replies there was Ms. Potatohead AGAIN accusing me of being a troll and I assumed she was going to follow me around tarnishing my rep for no apparent reason so I thought I should nip it in the bud but I guess I took too big of a bite, offending others here and for that I apologize. I will not apologize to yoidaho because she acted like a troll in her actions toward me and she is the one who owes me and this board an apology for going off half ****ed. ( that goes for RobT also who is the one who actually started this misconception...what the hell does RRKR mean anyway? )
I really want this thread to end but being the new kid on the block I want other members to see me as I am not as a troll that someone else mistakenly thinks I am.
Thanks again Papa.

·
Super Moderator
63,691 Posts
RRKR was a troll in the sense that he liked to stir crap on the board frequently.

No worries, start fresh;
Welcome to the board!
Bookmark or save to your favorites folder, these websites, http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77
This is the NEW VTXOA Garage, a sister site to this message board and contains all your How-to/Tips/Tricks/Why’s and links to other helpful sites for your new VTX. http://www.bareasschoppers.com/ A fellow VTX Riders site that has many write-ups on “How-To” do work on the VTX. Also, for you 1300 guys http://vtx1300tips.com/VTX1300TIPS.htm another fellow VTX Riders site.

There is also a helpful Search icon in the users Toolbar just under the VTXOwners Association banner
Click the “Search” drop down and select “Advanced Search”

Now, enter your keywords and select a single forum to search in

Select 1, and only 1 "Forum" to search in at a time, or at all.
For example, "Best airbox" I would only search in the "1800 Tech Board"

That's the basic way, you can limit further by using some of the other "Drop-Down" menu's like if you know the thread you are looking for is only a week or so old, etc....

The purpose of the "Search" is to offer a member the opportunity to research his/her question better. There is so much information from past threads that you may never see because that member is no longer here, or doesn't see your new post, or just won't respond to the same question. So use it to your advantage and enjoy the board! View this funny and informative film about posting and searching…
How To Use This Forum, Click Here

Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the forum. At the top of every board there are threads that are tagged as "Sticky" These threads are "Sticky" because they contain very important/valuable information about the VTX and everyone should read them.
The thread at the top of the 1800 tech board called, "Air, Fuel, Motors..." will answer most of the performance questions...
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21749

Also, update your Profile to include where you live and what type X you have to your Signature line. I.E. 1300/1800/C/F/N/R/S/T

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Your avatar glorifying the use of illegal drugs illegitimizes anything you post. Also, it's common courtesy for n00bs not to attack veterans here. Whether you are a troll or not is now completely irrelevant, due to your ridiculous behavior in your first few posts.

You blew it on this forum. Start with a clean slate. Your best bet would be to start with a new username and less offensive avatar. In the first post introduce yourself and mention your motorcycle. That should help.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Your avatar glorifying the use of illegal drugs illegitimizes anything you post. Also, it's common courtesy for n00bs not to attack veterans here. Whether you are a troll or not is now completely irrelevant, due to your ridiculous behavior in your first few posts.

You blew it on this forum. Start with a clean slate. Your best bet would be to start with a new username and less offensive avatar. In the first post introduce yourself and mention your motorcycle. That should help.
It's a chimpanzee smoking it, my gosh!
Maybe the intent is you have to be a monkey to smoke the stuff:dontknow:. Geez, give this guy a break!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Taffer

:shock: How is the comical picture of a monkey smoking a self rolled cigarette glorifying drugs ?

Are you are accusing the Monkey of smoking pot? How do you know its pot? Were you there when the monkey ( actually a chimp ) rolled it.

Why are you not so taken aback that a monkey actually rolled a cigarette that you see drug glorification that may not even exist.

Perhaps you have been watching too much television or have possibly participated in recreational drug usage yourself to the point you can instantly spot drugs.

Do you take from my avitar that I shoot at everyone that honks ? Because I dont, I only shoot at smoking monkeys riding motorcycles honking their horns. :twisted:

TCT

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
Hey how about a do over and a group hug.:thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

:banghead:
Tapper, I happen to know that this chimp did not inhale so I'm sticking with him!

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
It will be fun with you around...:lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
435 Posts
41 - 60 of 115 Posts