Honda VTX Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Papa...can't really agree with you there, BUT your bike is so friggin sexy that it doesn't really matter (kinda like the horrendous waitress that still gets a good tip cuz she's hot). Dually's, that front fender, the seat, My goodness.... SCHWING!!!!!

nice bike. :thumbup:

hang on...just looked at the other pics.....guess not duallies...but still nice pipe.
Schwing?

Um......um............nevermind.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Let's get something straight a..hole, I'm not a troll, I never have been and I didn't join this outfit to be bothered by some backwoods jerkoff like you, so why don't you run along and play with somebody else. It must really suck being you!
:wrong:
What a Donkey thing to say, given your early entry into the VTXOA. You must be proud. You know so many cool words.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Before I open my can of

Well, I feel a bad if a visitor got wrongly kicked around on our site. :oops::(

I like the law of our land where you're presumed innocent, and I like giving people a chance to explain bad behavior before I open my can:

I also like, for lack of a better word, Fightin' SPUNK! :badabing:

Yeah, SmoginToo got his back up

but lets chalk it up to a misunderstanding
:dontknow: and a lesson for trolls in just how tolerant :yikes:we are of trolls :p

That all being said,

WELCOME TO VTXOA SmoginToo! :doorag:

If you stay you'll be that much more insane, broke, and obsessed with this site.nojoke

If you leave, hope you sell the bike you wanted to sell, ride safe and no hard feelin's. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Papa...can't really agree with you there, BUT your bike is so friggin sexy that it doesn't really matter (kinda like the horrendous waitress that still gets a good tip cuz she's hot). Dually's, that front fender, the seat, My goodness.... SCHWING!!!!!

nice bike. :thumbup:

hang on...just looked at the other pics.....guess not duallies...but still nice pipe.
Hey, I dont want people thinking I am just another purty bike;)
Well maybe I missed something in all of this. Seems most disagree with me, so I will just give my perspective, and then let it go.
All I seen was this guy with a post wishing all well. I thought that was a good thing? No different then the hundreds of post that we all make every year with, happy valentines, happy new year, merry Christmas, and on & on....Now he came on with a well wish post and immediately people started assassinating his character! Then the name calling. He reacted, and he reacted harshly, but he also thought he was attacking a guy who attacked him (FIRST). He was only sticking up for himself, as he should. I just did not see where he was at any fault, other then reacting harshly, but again, he thought he was responding to a guy who was attacking his character, and from what I read, had no basis for it. Which is why I thought another apology was in order. and I was asked if I would have reacted that way. Maybe, maybe not, it could all depend on what was going on in my life at that moment. Any way, I just did not understand how a well wish post makes some one a troll, and why reacting to people trying to assassinate one's character makes them a bad person. And what it made me think of was a guy that was standing on a street corner minding his own business, and a bunch of thugs came up to him and started pushing him for no apparent reason. Which is why I got involved in the first place, and I normally stay out of these things. Not calling anyone a thug here, that was just my initial reaction to it all.
OK, let the flaming Begin;).
Oh, and he was even big enough to apologize for reacting to harshly.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Man! I'm glad i got started out on the right foot with the folks here!:bowdown:

Anyway,A stoned monkey would be a hoot to watch!.....lol!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
:banghead:
Tapper, I happen to know that this chimp did not inhale so I'm sticking with him!

welcome to the board

I am not buying the didn't inhale part, the chimp would have to be high to pose in those glasses :joke: :lol::lol::lol:

No offense meant to anybody that needs glasses. I guessed you need corrective lenses from the large font you use, I have needed corrective lenses all my life myself.

yoidaho is a nice lady, I am not going to pick a side based on lack of information.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey, I dont want people thinking I am just another purty bike;)
Well maybe I missed something in all of this. Seems most disagree with me, so I will just give my perspective, and then let it go.
All I seen was this guy with a post wishing all well. I thought that was a good thing? No different then the hundreds of post that we all make every year with, happy valentines, happy new year, merry Christmas, and on & on....Now he came on with a well wish post and immediately people started assassinating his character! Then the name calling. He reacted, and he reacted harshly, but he also thought he was attacking a guy who attacked him (FIRST). He was only sticking up for himself, as he should. I just did not see where he was at any fault, other then reacting harshly, but again, he thought he was responding to a guy who was attacking his character, and from what I read, had no basis for it. Which is why I thought another apology was in order. and I was asked if I would have reacted that way. Maybe, maybe not, it could all depend on what was going on in my life at that moment. Any way, I just did not understand how a well wish post makes some one a troll, and why reacting to people trying to assassinate one's character makes them a bad person. And what it made me think of was a guy that was standing on a street corner minding his own business, and a bunch of thugs came up to him and started pushing him for no apparent reason. Which is why I got involved in the first place, and I normally stay out of these things. Not calling anyone a thug here, that was just my initial reaction to it all.
:agree:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Damn... I missed the party :popcorn: had to revisit after 4pgs on a "#3" post

Here I thought the guy was at his 3rd post trying to 'get into the club' and turns out to get clubbed :lol:

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
Man! I'm glad i got started out on the right foot with the folks here!:bowdown:

Anyway,A stoned monkey would be a hoot to watch!.....lol!:mrgreen:

I haven't seen a can of whoop azz opened on any one that comes into the hood that
has manners and doesn't act like a loaded monkey or have an alternative motive....
He signed up here http://www.bigbikeriders.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32988&postcount=1
& did 3 post and never got any recognition so maybe he got more than he wanted here. :dontknow:
~M
come smogin we want ya to come back and play with us...don't we?

Example of good forum etiquette :smile:
Hey Guys,Newbie here and want some advice.
I have owned several Hondas but am about to buy a 2004 1800C
It has 1600 miles on it and the seller wants 7500 bucks.
Great looking bike and it runs well and shifts smooth.
Just wanted some of you pros input on things i need to check before i hand him the cash.
He knows little history on the bike.He bought it from a bank that repoed it.
The rear tire looks new and everything works.
Oil filter looks like it has not been changed in awhile..

Any input would be appreciated!

Can't post a pic yet until i get 5 posts...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Hey, I don't want people thinking I am just another purty bike;)
Well put....the reaction to his well wishing is exactly why I put some people on ignore I could care less about their smug attitude, we have some great members here and some that seem to have nothing better to then be a smart ass but that does make for an interesting mix thats for sure.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I haven't seen a can of whoop azz opened on any one that comes into the hood that
has manners and doesn't act like a loaded monkey or have an alternative motive....
He signed up here http://www.bigbikeriders.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32988&postcount=1
& did 3 post and never got any recognition so maybe he got more than he wanted here. :dontknow:
~M
come smogin we want ya to come back and play with us...don't we?

Example of good forum etiquette :smile:
Thanks our sweet Yoidaho.....I'm blushing!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
To all of you who wished me welcome thank you very much! Again I apologize for my language and foolish outburst; if I ever feel that way again at least I can PM now ;~) Some of you gave me wise council and others made me chuckle or grin and for that I am grateful, thanks. Now where is that ignore button?! (that is a rhetorical question, no need for anymore posts in this thread.
Here's to fresh starts :beer3:

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
To all of you who wished me welcome thank you very much! Again I apologize for my language and foolish outburst; if I ever feel that way again at least I can PM now ;~) Some of you gave me wise council and others made me chuckle or grin and for that I am grateful, thanks. Now where is that ignore button?! (that is a rhetorical question, no need for anymore posts in this thread.
Here's to fresh starts :beer3:
Yoidaho :mrgreen: ~M

101 - 115 of 115 Posts