Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JULY 15TH - 18TH, 2010

Below is a link to the MMR10 – Third Annual Midwest Motorcycle Rally website.

If you have not heard of the Rally, this began 3 years ago with a bunch of VTX Riders meeting in La Crosse, WI for the weekend for the first Annual. It was a big success and grows each year with riders bringing their friends with all model bikes….all bikes are welcome!

Please check out the website for all the Rides & Events and maybe we’ll see you out there.

Click link below:

Midwest Motorcycle Rally

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Registered this AM................fantastic job on the site. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Jen and I were reserved at the Best Western about a week after the MMR09.

Lookin forward to seeing you all there.

Looking forward to doing ANY kind of riding at all quite honestly!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm SORRY!!!

:(Sad Message to follow!:(

To all the awesome people that go to this Rally, I am very sad to say that "BIG AL" will not be able to go to this great event this year. I have a prior commitment that I must go to that can not be changed. I am beating my head :banghead: because I can not go, but please "MY PEOPLE" - GO ON WITHOUT ME!
I will return so have fun without me!
LATER
BIG AL:doorag:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts

To all the awesome people that go to this Rally, I am very sad to say that "BIG AL" will not be able to go to this great event this year. I have a prior commitment that I must go to that can not be changed. I am beating my head :banghead: because I can not go, but please "MY PEOPLE" - GO ON WITHOUT ME!
LATER
OH NO Big Al..........
say it ain't so Bro.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

LATER

What the crap Al?

MMR2010 without alfritz is like Van Halen w/o David Lee Roth.

It's like Aerosmith w/o Steven Tyler.

It's like ....help me out here.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Cheese and Rice! You're the damned poster child of the event on the front banner in a typical pose that signifies all that we love and know about the MMR's! You gotta be kidding. The only way you can miss this is a death in the family and that would be pretty good planning this far out. I was showing a few other friends that are new to the biker world that are thinking about coming out to the event, and I had to explain to them who that guy is on the main page of the site....man this sucks.....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Cheese and Rice! You're the damned poster child of the event on the front banner in a typical pose that signifies all that we love and know about the MMR's! You gotta be kidding. The only way you can miss this is a death in the family and that would be pretty good planning this far out. I was showing a few other friends that are new to the biker world that are thinking about coming out to the event, and I had to explain to them who that guy is on the main page of the site....man this sucks.....

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
We should put a little countdown timer at the start of this thread just to show the time until we gather in La Crosse...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts