·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, lets try and start this one a little earlier this week :D

How about Tin Man's Bar and Grill
926 Rte 22
Fox River Grove, IL 60021

They are on the north/east corner of 14 and 22 in the shopping mall.

It is a pretty cool place, biker owned and operated. Pool tables, darts and more. If Bob is behind the bar. ASk him to see the "snake whiskey". You have to see it to believe it! :shock:

Hope to see a bunch of you out this tuesday. It was great today to put even more names with faces!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yeah,
Nice meeting you all. Sorry I had to cut out, but I had a meeting at 5 I needed to be back in town for. Tuesdays are normally bad for me, I'm back in school (reliving my childhood), but once in a while I'm off between sessions and if I'm in town I'll look you guys up.
Ride Safe
Brian

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Count me in on this one and for this one I won't have to come up with an excuse to leave work early!

·
Super Moderator
63,774 Posts
I'm out. I had a terrible night and today ain't looking much better. Seems I caught a bad cold, can't sleep, can't breathe. Sucks. :(

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Mother nature don't look like she'e going to co-operate to much today.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the rain should be out of the area sometime this afternoon. At least, that's what I'm hoping for :D

Eric, I'll bring the speaker grills just in case.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
thanks.....i'll hopefully make it again this week in my cage....paint should be back by Friday....back on 2 wheels by the end of the weekend!

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<--------------not as optimistic as this morning :(

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it this week.

So, looking forward to next week.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, not looking good for me either :(

Oh well, there's always next week! I think next week I'll be heading upto Milwaukee for the Culvers thing......

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I made it, on four wheels, but I made it. Nice place, really sexy bartender too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts