Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thanks Adam, funny thing is I pulled into Wendy's the other day and a 17yr old and his dad came over to my X and the lad said "Dad that's what I need for the kart!" (sideburner got his attention) The dad had My Bike's Made in America stickers all over the truck but we had a nice conversation. Told the teen that the X engine weighs 270 lbs and he might have better luck with a sportbike motor. That unit looks very cool, the fuel tank placement looks like a scarey spot but I don't know a thing about karts. Cya, Lep

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Looks like a Heck of allot of Fun :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Back in the 60's, my dad used to build twin engine race carts. They had two accelerators...one for each engine. They were real close together so that you could cover both with one foot or slide over onto just one to help you turn. Never saw one of them as this was before my time, but my older brother says they were wicked.

As far as this one goes....am I the ONLY one who wouldn't be real crazy about drivng this thing with the fuel tank right up between my legs? Guess we do it on the bikes every day, but I forsee a pretty big likelyhood of crashing this little monster into something.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
is this motorcycle related ???? LOL

That looks sweet...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and I thought my 125cc shifter kart was radical...

·
Registered
244 Posts
adam-

Thanks for posting that, it's wicked kewl. Kudos to those guys for putting a custom kart like that together, looks very very cool.

Put four small car tires and a shell on that and they'd have a rocket ship daily commuter car.

Believe it or not I've often thought of putting a X engine into a Honda Civic, or similar small car. I think it'd be cool to have that V2 rumble coming out of a little Civic. It's just beyond my time and cash budget at this time.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Believe it or not I've often thought of putting a X engine into a Honda Civic, or similar small car. I think it'd be cool to have that V2 rumble coming out of a little Civic. It's just beyond my time and cash budget at this time.
What? Serious?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts