Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Re: the "old" board

adam said:
are the posts from the "old" board archived anywhere? i know that NCBrew (i think that's who it was) USED to have them archived on his site, but i don't think he does anymore. is there anywhere i can find them?
they are closer than you think... :wink:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts

You really need to ge a life Bro. ;)

adam said:
are the posts from the "old" board archived anywhere? i know that NCBrew (i think that's who it was) USED to have them archived on his site, but i don't think he does anymore. is there anywhere i can find them?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldn't finding the old board be like finding a wet, mildewed pair of underwear in the trunk of your car?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I don't know if I really want to see my posts from the "old board" in the light of day again. LOL!!!!

CW

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

adam said:
I think txvtx (AL) used to have a link to them. Don't know if it still exist or not.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Crazy Wolf said:
I don't know if I really want to see my posts from the "old board" in the light of day again. LOL!!!!

CW
I agree. Wouldnt want to see what I wrote back in the day either. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

adam said:
LaMonster said:
You really need to ge a life Bro. ;)

adam said:
there's something i wanted to find, that's all.
I may have book marked the link txvtx posted. When I get home tomorrow I'll see if I still have it and send it to you if I do.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Wouldn't finding the old board be like finding a wet, mildewed pair of underwear in the trunk of your car?

Dammit Hal!!! You're such a great guy..... I wouldn't have thought you could even conjure up something like that!!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
507 Posts
They don't want us to make fun of the "spurts" when they were "noobs"! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Gross

Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
gross Hal, but are we talking ladies or men underware?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts