Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a C wheel for sale and someone asked me if it would fit a retro model. I told him I was 99.9% sure but there was that .1% doubt so I thought I better get an amen. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. :D

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
It will 100% fit ,both front & rear.Many here have done so................................ :D Rod

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm almost positive it will fit just fine. I know a lot of guys with the S model put C wheels on, and the s and r are identical except the s has spokd rims.

·
Registered
868 Posts
You're lookin' at one, no issues no problems.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is something I would love to do also. If anyone decides to sell a nice set of C rims please let me know.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Meridenff said:
That is something I would love to do also. If anyone decides to sell a nice set of C rims please let me know.
Keep a check on ebay and the classifieds here. They do show up from time to time.

·
Registered
592 Posts
You will find the rears easy to come by. They are usually from trike conversions. The front is the one that is hard to find. I saw some and scooped them up. Can't wait to get them chromed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.