Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day.:joke:

OK Some of you know that I had just started at UPS through the rush season. They had taken on over 200 driver helpers and said that only a hand full will be asked to come back after Jan.

Today I got an early christmas present. I got a call and was offered a job at UPS in the hub. Monday next week I start working at the hub off 295 and 10. The only catch is that the shift is Sun through Thur. so sunday rides are out for me for a while. It has been tough and I want to think everyone that has been there for me to lean on. Looks like i got what i asked santa for this year. All i wanted was for my family to be happy and for me to have a new start at a carrier.

There is a very special thanks out there and i wish i could do more than just say thank you to Dennis. Thank you so much for being there when I needed to vent and just being a great friend.

To the rest of you thank you for your prayers and your thoughts for my family and myself.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Kevin, congrats on the new job. I wish the best for you in your new endeavor. God still does answer prayer.
Merry Christmas to you and yours , and to all the VTX'rs out there.
God bless you all and our country. :congrats: :smile:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats on the new job and the very best to you and your family.

Tank............

·
Registered
600 Posts
Cathy and Kevin, congratulations glad to hear that someone has finally caught a break that they deserve. Hope to see each of you on a ride soon, again :congrats:.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Congrats Kev
I know the news will make Christmas all the brighter.
See you both soon.
L&M

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congratulations:thumbup: That is great news. Here is to a healthy and prosperous new year. Looking forward to riding with you guys soon.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kevin,
Thanks for the personal acknowledgment, but I know there were others who where there as well, that's what this big old family is for. I was just glad to be able to see you and Cathy with smiles on your face again after such a trying period.

Have a merry bah humbug, see you on Christmas.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Congrats Kevin...I realy do hope 09 bring's a lot of smile's and happyness to you and Cathy and your faimley :thumbup: Now let's get out there and ride

·
Registered
949 Posts
:congrats: Kevin on getting the job. Now I know Christmas will be better and you will be able to breath a little better.

John

·
Registered
876 Posts
That is great news Kevin, we have some family in different lines of the construction trade and know the hardship the last year has brought.
So happy for you and your family that the new year will be better and you can enjoy the Holidays.
Best of luck, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! :congrats:

dan and Becky

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cathy and I want to say thank you all again.

Any plans for a new years day ride? ok i know a late ride so we all can sleep in a little after a long night. HAHA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts