Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is not in the right place, and a 100 other gripes I will get but for anyone interested. AbernathyCycles.com has this on there home page.

GREAT BUY Brand New 2003 VTX 1800S $7884.00
Call us toll free 1-866-542-8058

they are in Union city, TN.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I highly recommend Abernathy's. They sell everything at wholesale, including Harley's, 4wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. They carry Yamaha, Honda, Polaris, and Harleys. Awesome people and the prices you see listed on their website are their absolute final price, out the door prices. Similar to Procycles. I purchased my 2004 Yamaha R6 from them and couldn't have been happier. It was $1,300 cheaper than anywhere else. Whenever I buy a new bike, I'm going back.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's real. No setup fees, no uncrating fees, none of that b.s. that other stealers charge just to make extra money. They sell on average almost 40 ATV's a day. People drive from all over to go there. They've even flown in from Florida to buy Goldwings and have driven the wings back after buying them because they've saved so much that it makes it worth it. Awesome people too, very nice. I live about 3.5hrs from there and like I said, I'll be going back in the future. Oh yeah...and all of the extended warranties that they offer are also at discounted prices. The extended warranty for 3 years full parts & service for my 2004 R6 was $450 instead of the $800 something that everyone else wanted to charge. :twisted:

·
Registered
27 Posts
abernathys

It's true have bought two Harleys and a 4 wheeler from them. In the middle of a cornfield in Union City, TN.

ShreK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts