Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Don't be shy about using the search feature on this site, but just for "s h i t ' s & giggles", the foots mod includes the 1800 rear rim, an 1800 rear rotor, caliper, & caliper bracket. It's a great mod, you will not regret it.
Good luck.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
And there's the slap jack mod...1800 wheel with a modded 1300 rotor.
Theres also the Ford Mod, thats where you buy the 1800C caliper and bracket I have for sale :mrgreen:, I know a shameless plug. good luck

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Theres also the Ford Mod, thats where you buy the 1800C caliper and bracket I have for sale :mrgreen:, I know a shameless plug. good luck
I thought the Ford mod was where you buy all the parts for a Foots mod, but never install them.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
I thought the Ford mod was where you buy all the parts for a Foots mod, but never install them.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya just had to go there didnt you.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

:agree: LMAO.....Now thats funny, But true. Also don't forget the 200 tire. Its a great mod. Do the search and you'll get a lot of info on it.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
tennx, did you decide not to do the foots mod? if so why?
I fully intend to do the mod, but I dont have a lot of free time (long story) and when I can , I would rather be riding than wrenching, hopefully I can get to it :dontknow:.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I fully intend to do the mod, but I dont have a lot of free time (long story) and when I can , I would rather be riding or on this board than wrenching, hopefully I can get to it :dontknow:.
Who your kidding Old Goat, You spend a lot of time on this board. Now get off the computer & start on that foot mod. :lol:

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Who your kidding Old Goat, You spend a lot of time on this board. Now get off the computer & start on that foot mod. :lol:
Yeah I really do need to get a life, I look after my elderly mom so the computer helps pass the time. have a good one

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Yeah I really do need to get a life, I look after my elderly mom so the computer helps pass the time. have a good one

You got my respect .............A lot of people these days would just put them away in a nursing home......................Rod

1 - 15 of 15 Posts