Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently sold my NEO and have a few accessories left over for sale. Below is the list buyer pays shipping. I can send pictures and respond to inquiries if you email me [email protected].
Mustang seat with drivers backrest (Non Studded)- $350.00
Paladin quick release backrest with luggage rack $300.00 also have trunk that mounts on quick release brackets for $50
National Cycles quick release winsheild (2-UP) $275.00
CP Punisher drag bars $175.00
Ultimate X Passenget backrest pad $75.00

·
Registered
618 Posts
Miracle. NEO Mustang seat still for sale longer than 5 minutes after posted.

This transmission is NSA certified & compliant.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Recently sold my NEO and have a few accessories left over for sale. Below is the list buyer pays shipping. I can send pictures and respond to inquiries if you email me [email protected].
Mustang seat with drivers backrest (Non Studded)- $350.00
Paladin quick release backrest with luggage rack $300.00 also have trunk that mounts on quick release brackets for $50
National Cycles quick release winsheild (2-UP) $275.00
CP Punisher drag bars $175.00
Ultimate X Passenget backrest pad $75.00
pm sent

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

The Mustang seat is sold. Here are pictures of whats left. I'm near Mankato, As stated above quickest way to get a response is email [email protected] or I check my forum inbox once a day or so.
!cid_IMG_16081.jpg !cid_IMG_16101.jpg !cid_IMG_16131.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trunk and Ultimate X back pad

Here is a picture of the trunk that mounts to a paladin quick release bracket. The brackets aren't included with thiis just the trunk, I purchased it from another member who I believe made the bracket. Also have an ultimate X backrest pad for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have some of these items left. Let me know if your interested in them before I go to ebay with them.
Thanks- Bryon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still have the quick release backrest and windshield left. Will consider reasonable offers.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
still have the windshield? how long have you driven with it? What's the condition?
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts