Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone was looking for some forwards by Accutronix and said they contacted the Ebay member and he told them that he did not have any at the time............well he must have got some because here is the listing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... S%3AUS%3A1
Not a bad price either for the quality of product that these are........Oh and by the way I am not involved in any way with this seller. I just knew someone was ready to buy some controls!!!!!
God Bless!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sic,
Thanks for the compliments!!! I am really happy with how the bike looks but I find myself continually looking at what I might be able to do to change it more and make it more MY BIKE!!! It is like a disease!!!!!!

We are having our CMA "seasons of refreshing" this week-end in Kearney, NE. I will not be able to attend because I have guard drill. I have just a little over a year and a half to get my 20 years in and then I will not have to worry about drills taking up one of my week ends per month.

Thanks again for the nice words Bro!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
CMA

Hey guys...is there a chapter out here in AZ? Specifically, I am in Phx....how do you get involved?

·
Registered
323 Posts
bear...how much did you pay if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thank you my brother. You know, I had seen these patches around town a bit, but wasn't sure, who, how, or what.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah...he is right up the road from me here in Phx. He didn't have the buy it now price and that is why I was asking.

How tall are you? They say that it will extend your feet 6'', and I am 5'11''

Good purchase bear.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dogtownz,
I am also 5'11" and am running the stock seat and these controls are just right for me. I kept my boards around for a while just in case I did not like these controls but just recently sold my boards and am very happy with Accutronix :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Enfuego...cool...you have a beautiful ride by the way. So these babies probably really let your legs straighten out....how is handling? Do you notice a difference?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dogtownz,
The controls straighten your legs out, but not to the point where you are stretching for the pegs. It is really comfortable and I have no problems with the handling of the bike. Like I have already said, I really like them. Thanks for the compliments on my bike!!!!
Later 8)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Right on Enfuego...I am sold.

Peace my brother..

·
Registered
686 Posts
dogtownz said:
yeah...he is right up the road from me here in Phx. He didn't have the buy it now price and that is why I was asking.

How tall are you? They say that it will extend your feet 6'', and I am 5'11''

Good purchase bear.
Im 5'10"-5'-11" and Im stretched out to the max.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hardy har har...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts