Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
riser2.jpg Aeromach 6" CNC custom billet aluminum risers for the VTX C and F only. They bolt on easily and accept the stock speedo housing. Stock control cables and wiring will work fine. These risers will bring the stock handlebars 1 1/8" UP and 1 1/2 " BACK. Compare to Cycle Solutions Aeromach PN AM-3409 listed for $158.72 plus shipping, Phat Performance has these listed for $154.97 plus shipping. Get the very same risers, slightly used, for $100 shipped. PM me if interested.:thumbup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Do they have any scratches or any other notable defects? Can you post a pic? I need a set for my 1800N, and am not sure why these would only work for C/F... Any idea?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics coming soon

Do they have any scratches or any other notable defects? Can you post a pic? I need a set for my 1800N, and am not sure why these would only work for C/F... Any idea?
I'll post pics today. These are in great shape, they actually look better than the ones I have on my bike. As far as the fit on the N I just stole some of the description from the 2 ads I referred to so maybe someone else could answer? Anyone got these on their N or R or S or T?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
they will work just fine on your N ... where there was a minor issue is with the solid riser cap ...
I believe that because of the additional thickness of the risers the cap wouldn't fit which is not
an issue with the C/F which use individual riser caps. And the stock C/F riser caps are even a
little narrow for these risers but you have to be looking really close to notice.

hope that helps

·
Registered
16,086 Posts
The Aeromach risers for an F or N come with their own caps and are chrome (just saying) The ones for a C come without risers and are machined more narrow for the speedo/riser cap assy :thumbup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Got the risers and they're very nice. I held them up to the bike, to compare to my existing risers, that came on the bike when I bought it. The seller of the bike had told me that they were "C" risers, which I think means 1800C. These 6" Aeromach risers don't look but maybe .25 or .5" taller than the C risers, and for some reason I had thought the C risers were only 4" or something (never measured). Are the C risers considered to be 6" risers also? Looks like there is very little difference from these particular Aeromach.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with them, and I am very happy with the purchase from VTXTSY... Just hoping you guys can help answer my question. Thanks!

·
Registered
323 Posts
The stock C risers are 5" rise, so you should gain 1" rise & ~ 2" of pullback with the Aeromachs.
Jbird

1 - 12 of 12 Posts