1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have the FX-68, and i like it a lot. Very comfortable at highway speeds, with no windshield.
[/url]http://www.cycledepot.net/wholesaleMotorcycleParts/fromLps/brand/A/AFXhelmets.htm

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChromaticPurpleThunder said:
Why not just buy a novelty helmet ?
Because I would like at least some protection in case I get hit in the HEAD .. And I like to stay legal if possible :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I don't have any that resemble that one with the graphics. I do have theDOT approved Daytona Skull Caps with the visor like shown. About 1.5 pounds and much smaller than your traditional helmet . You can see all of the Daytona helmets at www.daytonahelmets.com Just email or PM me if you need any info on one

SiC

Here's the DOT Skull Cap with Visor

Discounts for VTXOA members are vailable if purchased directly through me.
The discounts given to VTXOA folks are as follows and do not include ebay sales:
Daytona DOT Skull Cap $49.95 Your Cost $34.95

Daytona DOT German or Hawk $49.95 Your Cost $34.95

Daytona DOT Skull Cap Graphics $79.95 Your Cost $59.95

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought my AGV Thunder Half Helmet from them, the Eagle/Flag design. Fits great and is quite comfortable. Pay attention to their size chart and follow it. AGV helmets run different than some others. I wear XL in both HJC modular and Scorpion full face, but Large in this AGV half. I can recommend both the store and the helmet. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts