1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MARYLAND VTXiles RIDERS' FORUM:
http://www.mdxiles.com

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE MARYLAND VTX RIDERS....WE'VE MOVED TO WWW.MDXILES.COM

WE HAVE OUR OWN FORUM NOW WITH MULTIPLE BOARDS FOR TECH TALK, PLANNING RIDES, CLASSIFIEDS, SHOOTING THE S**T, ETC....

PLEASE COME JOIN US AT MDXILES.COM, OTHERWISE YOUR POST MAY GO UNNOTICED!!

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Wow that took all of 24 hours to get rolling????

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I just became a member a few minutes ago.Everyone should join up,this can be a cool thing!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am more than impressed with the site. It LOOKS GREAT! Great job Xtrm!

·
Registered
119 Posts
BUMP

·
Registered
37 Posts
Folks,

I guess after reading the following requirements posted out on the mdxiles.com site it is obvious that some of us who often chat, ride, and hang with Maryland VTX riders are screwed and cannot be a Maryland Xile??? I live just one exit in PA in Shrewsbury as a bunch of other VTX riders do. Some of us are more inclined to associate ourselves with and be proud members of the MD Xiles. I even made the first ride of the season and met a terrific group of people a few weeks back (AA Mills/ Hooters ride). I just thought I would ask if there any such waivers to the rule about MD residents only for those of us who wanted to be a MD Xile member and live just over the line. Either way is fine with me but drawling lines in the sand like this seems a bit much.

Basically, you have to fill 2 requirements to be a patch-wearing member of the Maryland Xiles:
1) You must live in Maryland.
2) You must own a VTX

It would be nice if you also participated in the occasional ride or meet!

If you are new to this board and would like to receive a patch/t-shirt/etc...Please email me or Josh (messier42).

·
Registered
66 Posts
double post...

·
Registered
66 Posts
PA Xers in MD

I posted your concerns- I'm sure exceptions can be made... Look forward to seeing you around.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys, when I made the site I was rushing just to get it done...I didn't think too hard about it and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I will change the rule right away! Anyone willing to hang with us and wear the logo is welcome!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Can you make this post a "stickey", so it stays at the top of the page, like the ones on the tech, or general boards?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Bump again

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Bump-er

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Bump on my a*s :roll: