Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need 185 more folks to hit the 30,000 mark.

Our users have posted a total of 1537724 articles
We have 29815 registered users
The newest registered user is Doop
In total there are 202 users online :: 75 Registered, 9 Hidden and 118 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 563 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:50 pm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
I am wondering how many are "regulars", say visiting several times a week at least. I suspect 90% of the posts are done by 10% of registered users.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
Ive told several local owners about the board. The 2 i know seldom post but love to read all the info.

This community is one of the main reasons it will be a long time before i sell my VTX.

As Crew says "This is the Best Board".
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost 30,000 folks have passed thru here
Some come to stay
Some just visit for a while
Some are known, many are not
Some always bring a smile.

Definitely in the "smile" category is Country Girl, the nicest person I've never met. :)

There's lots of good folks here now, and lots of good folks who aren't here anymore. I've been around since 2004 (had a previous member name) and it's always been a good place to be...still, I do miss some of the "old regulars" from the OTB wars. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,426 Posts
KenzX said:
Almost 30,000 folks have passed thru here
Some come to stay
Some just visit for a while
Some are known, many are not
Some always bring a smile.

Definitely in the "smile" category is Country Girl, the nicest person I've never met. :)

There's lots of good folks here now, and lots of good folks who aren't here anymore. I've been around since 2004 (had a previous member name) and it's always been a good place to be...still, I do miss some of the "old regulars" from the OTB wars. :lol:
Hey, I resemble that remark! :eek: :wink: :lol: :mcrider: :badabing: :pepper1:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
POGOGOLF said:
Hey, I resemble that remark! :eek: :wink: :lol: :mcrider: :badabing: :pepper1:

Hey, Jeff! How are ya? Yeppers, you are definitely one of the good guys, IMO! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,426 Posts
KenzX said:
POGOGOLF said:
Hey, I resemble that remark! :eek: :wink: :lol: :mcrider: :badabing: :pepper1:

Hey, Jeff! How are ya? Yeppers, you are definitely one of the good guys, IMO! 8)
Doing well, thanks and you, sir, are at the top of that "list"! :roll: 8) :D
 

·
Senior Moments
Joined
·
8,400 Posts
KenzX said:
Almost 30,000 folks have passed thru here
Some come to stay
Some just visit for a while
Some are known, many are not
Some always bring a smile.

Definitely in the "smile" category is Country Girl, the nicest person I've never met. :)

There's lots of good folks here now, and lots of good folks who aren't here anymore. I've been around since 2004 (had a previous member name) and it's always been a good place to be...still, I do miss some of the "old regulars" from the OTB wars. :lol:
:oops: Thanks Ken, that was very kind of you. You are a sweety :wink:

Do you plan on going to Colorado next year?

Hal,(LaMont too) Thank you for this great forum!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Country Girl said:
Do you plan on going to Colorado next year?
We just might be...Karen is progressing at long last, and if she is not riding by then, we just might go in our RV and trailer the bikes. I guess I could be forgiven for that, under the circumstances, right? I'd love to meet you and lots of other good folks. 8)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I belong to the C.R.A.P, Vtxcafe, and Hondashadow forums that i visit on occasion, but this is home. Thanks Hal and Lamonster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
Nice place, nice folks n there's enough that there's always some1 around. I float in n out but always come back. Guess I will as long as I ride the X..
 

·
Senior Moments
Joined
·
8,400 Posts
RayJay said:
and almost all of them the nicest people you could ever meet...
LOL, never know when and where you are going to ride along side of a fellow X rider, right Ray? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
I always look 4ward to takin' a peek @ Country Girls pinup avatar. When it's a different 1 I have 2 check n make sure I have it on file.
 

·
Senior Moments
Joined
·
8,400 Posts
Nicksterdemus said:
I always look 4ward to takin' a peek @ Country Girls pinup avatar. When it's a different 1 I have 2 check n make sure I have it on file.
:wink: 8) thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
Country Girl said:
RayJay said:
and almost all of them the nicest people you could ever meet...
LOL, never know when and where you are going to ride along side of a fellow X rider, right Ray? :D
Tell me about that CG...guess who we rode in with the last few miles to Denver? :D Sure was nice meeting and getting to know you in person RayJay!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top