Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Josh is a client of mine...his work is amazing...not bad for a 26 year old :D I hope to talk my wife into letting me get one of his jobs this year...Maybe I need to scatch my bike up...HMMMMM

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a quote a few months ago and am saving my pennies..

Yep, I said pennies...
...it's going to be a while but definetly worth the money. The paint jobs are unbelieveable.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Josh

My wife and I have had Josh paint both of our bikes ( she has a V-Rod) and I have never been so impressed with an individual and their morals and talent. The paint is unbelievable and his customer service is second to none. We have a folder with probably 200 pics of both sets that Josh sent of the work in process. The paint and details are amazing. I would very highly recomend anyone looking for paint to consider Josh www.jeillusions.com if you go to his site the green VTX stuff is mine.
Jim

·
Registered
442 Posts
$$$$

Do yourself a favor and get hold of Josh, he can give you an estimate on exactly what you want. The last thing you want is to think it will cost you
XXX amount until it comes time to do it. Josh's price was much less than I expected to pay for what I recieved.
Jim
hutchjc1 :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am not even sure what I want. I guess I am looking at ballparks.

Is it 100-500, 500-1000, 1000-1500, 1500-2000, etc?

This info will help me decide how I should prioritize a custom paint job compared to other mods.

I hate to call and ask for a formal quote when i am really not ready to buy yet- just sort of window shopping...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cost

I already contacted them and my estimate for what I wanted was around $3700. This was including some body work for me as well. So, I am saving about $4K before I even stop by the shop to talk with anyone.

Again, the work is outstanding....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Jeillusions

Just went to thier website and my bike is on thier home page !
They are great people to work with.
Jim
:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts