The American team was discouraged by the loss. Morale sagged. Corporate
management decided that the reason for the crushing defeat had to be
found, so a consulting firm was hired to investigate the problem
and recommended corrective action.

The consultants determined that the Japanese team had eight people
rowing and one person steering and the American team had one person
rowing and eight people steering. After a year of study and millions spent
analyzing the problem, the consultant firm concluded that too many
people were steering and not enough were rowing on the American team.

So as race day neared again the following year, the American team's
management structure was completely reorganized. The new structure
had four steering managers, three steering supervisors, and a new
performance review system for the person rowing the boat to provide
work performance incentives. The Japanese won the race by two miles.

Humiliated, the American corporation laid off the rower for poor
performance and gave the managers a bonus for discovering the problem.

=============================================

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Only in America.

Where else would they let a Sexual Preditor loose and free while the victum suffers. ONLY IN AMERICA.

Best goverment that money can buy.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
tlyoungb said:
Only in America.

Where else would they let a Sexual Preditor loose and free while the victum suffers. ONLY IN AMERICA.

tlyoungb

Remember..........your free to leave anythime.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I work for http://www.cstech-inc.com/about.asp and I see the Japanese work ethic every day. As I have two Honda automobiles, to go with my 1800R/S, I guess you can say that I agree with (most) of their work principles. :p

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Back at ya.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yo, Bo Bo

Bo Bo. Were your Honda motorcycles made in the USA like your X?

If so, wouldn't that mean Japanese engineering but AMERICAN work ethic?

Now as for my '99 Isuzu Trooper 8)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
SicTexVTX said:
tlyoungb said:
Only in America.

tlyoungb

Yeah, and he also has the freedom to express his opinion. This may be the best country in the world, but if you think it's perfect, you're out of your gourd. Is there a reason why people like you think Freedom of Speech only protects positive statements about this country?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well I can tell you this much. I have two small girls. If I find a person like that around my girls, I will show you how much freedom they have. You don't even want to know what I would do. Besides I fought for the freedom in the country. I served in the military just like everyone else who was in the service. But there are just somethings Iwill not put up with, and these type of people are lowest of low, and don't have any rights in my book.

·
Registered
328 Posts
tlyoungb said:
Well I can tell you this much. I have two small girls. If I find a person like that around my girls, I will show you how much freedom they have. You don't even want to know what I would do. Besides I fought for the freedom in the country. I served in the military just like everyone else who was in the service. But there are just somethings Iwill not put up with, and these type of people are lowest of low, and don't have any rights in my book.
Ditto. What price in keeping our children safe. Supposedly test results have proven that these people cannot not be rehabilitated. So do to them what you would to a rabid dog. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I agree. They are worhtless Losers. I think we should just casterate them and make them ITS. And if that does not work, then put the all on a boat and sail that boat remotly as far as it will go, and the just use it for target pratice. Or use the for something else. WORTHLESS SCUM.

You know this does not have anything to do with motorcycles. This should be on the other board. They are not even worth talking about.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Re: Yo, Bo Bo

Bouxdaddy said:
Bo Bo. Were your Honda motorcycles made in the USA like your X?

If so, wouldn't that mean Japanese engineering but AMERICAN work ethic?

Now as for my '99 Isuzu Trooper 8)
Not real sure where my Civic, and Accord were made, but at work, the Japanese personnel are very diligent, and don't mind at all "putting the axe to the grind stone"...if you know what I mean. :roll:

·
Registered
360 Posts
tlyoungb said:
I agree. They are worhtless Losers. I think we should just casterate them and make them ITS. And if that does not work, then put the all on a boat and sail that boat remotly as far as it will go, and the just use it for target pratice. Or use the for something else. WORTHLESS SCUM.

You know this does not have anything to do with motorcycles. This should be on the other board. They are not even worth talking about.
You're right, this has nothing to do with motorcycles, but since it was brought up ..... What we have here are two issues. 1) Sexual preditors and 2) What to do about them. Let me say this, I believe they should be PUNISHED and they should be LOCKED UP, removed from society until they have paid their debt to society and there's been a varifiable change in their psycological stability in this area. As to the issue of sexual preditors being "worthless scum" let me say two things: "There, but for the grace of God, go I" and, Jesus of Nazereth said " Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." Sexual perversion is sexual perversion no matter how you slice it. Jesus was speaking to this when he made the statement.

Man, how'd Japanese / American competition get us here ....... :roll:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Witness said:
tlyoungb said:

You're right, this has nothing to do with motorcycles, but since it was brought up ..... What we have here are two issues. 1) Sexual preditors and 2) What to do about them. Let me say this, I believe they should be PUNISHED and they should be LOCKED UP, removed from society until they have paid their debt to society and there's been a varifiable change in their psycological stability in this area. As to the issue of sexual preditors being "worthless scum" let me say two things: "There, but for the grace of God, go I" and, Jesus of Nazereth said " Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." Sexual perversion is sexual perversion no matter how you slice it. Jesus was speaking to this when he made the statement.

Man, how'd Japanese / American competition get us here ....... :roll:
I say let the perves pay up front with a simply surgery. Cut off and re-attach their "johnson" to their forehead, then remove and re-attach a "Kahona" to each earlobe. Then they will be easy to spot and look like the freaks that they are, they'll be unable to do it again, we'll save alotta cash feeding them in prison, and we'll save all the paperwork of registering sexual predators everytime they move

Of course they'de have to do some public service, say about 10 yrs @ 70hr a week of mopping the floors(of course no gloves, mop handles, mop ringers or kneepads would be allowed) of those sleazy adult theater/movie stores outta do it :lol: :twisted:

I think if you were to compare life as an American Man versus a Japanese man, I think it's still safe to say were havin a much better time still. Sure we've some big problems rollin down the hill twards us, but never ever underestimate America's ability to "Rock" when we have to, still the greatest place on the planet IMOP 8)

·
Registered
442 Posts
HDKLR said:
SicTexVTX said:
tlyoungb said:
Only in America.

tlyoungb

Yeah, and he also has the freedom to express his opinion. This may be the best country in the world, but if you think it's perfect, you're out of your gourd. Is there a reason why people like you think Freedom of Speech only protects positive statements about this country?
It also protects his rights to encourage people to leave. Is there a reason why you think Freedom of Speech only protects those with negative statements about this country?

Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts