Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a post earlier about who you all had insurance through because mine was costing me $600 annually just for Liability! Yes I have a license, 1 speeding ticket for 5 mph over 2 1/2 years ago, MSF course/trained yada, yada, yada. For full coverage w/$1000 deductables they wanted nearly $1900, and yes I had called at least 8 places, Progressive was the cheapest, so I bought it. Called them and canceled it today with a full pro-rated refund because of this....

So, I took one of the posters recommendations and called/visited Bike-Line.com and guess the hell what??......

Full coverage on everything, + towing + Unisured motorist + (not) 1,000 deductables ...but $250!!

No freaking lie...........$236 annually

No I dont know who they are or even where they are or am in now way endorsing them...just an FYI, they kick a$$

JD

·
Registered
443 Posts
sweet :pepper1: ....pays to look around...and...have great help from this forum

·
Registered
289 Posts
I TRIED IT AND MY QUOTE WAS 1150 PER YEAR WITH MIN COVERAGE AND ZERO TICKETS OR ACCIDENTS. BUT GOOD FOR YOU. IT WAS WORTH A TRY FOR ME THOUGH. MY LOCAL AGENT IS ONLY A LITTLE OVER 600.00 A YEAR.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I pay $900.00 a year for full coverage on the VTX and libility on my intruder through Progressive.

·
Registered
443 Posts
gieco treats me well....$150/year..I dont carry uninsured motorist...that adds another $150....Two trucks, boat and motorcycle I have to cut corners somewhere........

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yep!

Bikeline was the best price I found. Saved enough on my VTX to pay the liability on my old V65 Magna. As a matter of fact, I got full coverage on the VTX plus liability on the V65 Magna for about the same price as liability for the Magna alone was costing me before buying the VTX.

Bikeline is located not far from Harley in Milwaukee, at least that's what they told my son. I just know the price is good and I couldn't resist.

Ride safely and have fun!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
had progressive but changed to AAA for a little better price ($510/yr) just checked this place out and they quoted me $290/yr. sounds good.

anyone have experience trying to file a claim with this company. do you recommend them on their service?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thre are several factors relating to insurance, location and how much does it cost to replace. Liability will be standard for a location. When you figure it all up the insurnace companies are not going to loose money. I think I pay $700 per year full coverage

·
Registered
360 Posts
GEICO

My yearly premium is $170 for :

Bodily Injury Liability $100,000/$300,000
Property Damage Liability $50,000
Motorcycle Med. Payments - $200Ded. $2000
Uninsured Motorist $50,000/$100,000
Unstacked
Comprehensive - $250 Ded.
NO COLLISION